Official Week 3 Rosen/Darnold/Mayfield Worship Thread

Buffalo Bills Detective

why do they need to become all-pros? Why do we need top FAs to come here any more then than any other time? You are giving up one additional 1st rd pick. You have an extra this year, and the other you are using to get the QB anyway. It's really just the 2019 pick. And since you have two 2nds this year, which one or both might be high 2nds... it's not some outrageous thought to give up what a stated given what you are think you are getting in return.

That 2019 1st could be used to select a legitimate #1 WR or a defensive tackle to replace Kyle, or even Dareus if they part ways with him after the season.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the QB first. Then the others. No reason drafting WRs high until you have that QB in place. See Sammy.

I understand that. But, if you do a Carson Wentz-esque trade-up like Yolo is suggesting, and the 2019 class produces a WR that many feel is the next Calvin Johnson, or AJ Green, you won't be able to get him because you gave up a 2019 1st for Rosen or Darnold.

What would you give up for him? Also, how good is Pittsburgh's defense?

Not sure what I'd give for him. Heck, he may be available when we pick. Pitts defense isn't good. They barely squeaked one out against Youngstown State. Rudolph also has some damn good receivers to throw to.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

I understand that. But, if you do a Carson Wentz-esque trade-up like Yolo is suggesting, and the 2019 class produces a WR that many feel is the next Calvin Johnson, or AJ Green, you won't be able to get him because you gave up a 2019 1st for Rosen or Darnold.

I think your concerns are all in the wrong places.

Then again it is the Bills we are talking about. They likely will use thier 1st for a RB

Logic says it does. But this is Irsey we are talking about

Ok, that crap is getting real old. Unless the next Adrian Peterson is on the board, I sincerely doubt that Beane and McDermott would waste a top 10 pick on a RB.

So what. If your QB is legit you dont need a Calvin Johnson or AJ Green immediately.

I laid out the Carson Wentz Trade. Even after you get you or QB

You have

KC 1st - for WR or DT

Bills and Rams 2nd - for WR or DT

A third for a WR or DT

Ok, that crap is getting real old. Unless the next Adrian Peterson is on the board, I sincerely doubt that Beane and McDermott would waste a top 10 pick on a RB.

Same was said with Gailey when Lynch was here. Go look at Bills Draft History when it comes to 1st round RBs.

This regime even stated they are a run first team

And added more money to their RBs contract this year in incentives. Kinda points to a high value on RB position.

Edited by MAJBobby

Who care, all players are replaceable except a legit franchise QB. What is your plan, build around Tyrod?

He wants to see the Sammy situation all over again

Did I say that?

Who care, all players are replaceable except a legit franchise QB. What is your plan, build around Tyrod?

Tyrod won't be on the team next year, because it's painfully obvious that he can't run this offense.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.