Official Week 3 Rosen/Darnold/Mayfield Worship Thread

Buffalo Bills Detective

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what. If your QB is legit you dont need a Calvin Johnson or AJ Green immediately.

I laid out the Carson Wentz Trade. Even after you get you or QB

You have

KC 1st - for WR or DT

Bills and Rams 2nd - for WR or DT

A third for a WR or DT

Same was said with Gailey when Lynch was here. Go look at Bills Draft History when it comes to 1st round RBs.

This regime even stated they are a run first team

And added more money to their RBs contract this year in incentives. Kinda points to a high value on RB position.

This regime is not that dumb, the old BILLS are gone.

Did I say that?

Tyrod won't be on the team next year, because it's painfully obvious that he can't run this offense.

So let's hear yours.

Remains to be seen

He just wants to flame us and then pick something latter when it's working and say see I told you so.

I'm saying get the QB like everyone else is. What I am ALSO saying, is DON'T get into a bidding war situation where you have to give up a 2019 1st for one.

Can't do that without having a bad record.

I'm saying get the QB like everyone else is. What I am ALSO saying, is DON'T get into a bidding war situation where you have to give up a 2019 1st for one.

Why? Because of a possible loss of some WR or DT. Whatever get your franchise QB. Do something the Bills have not done since Kelly.

Get their guy.

Missed on Big Ben (though deal was done and other team backed out)

Missed on Wilson

Missed on Prescott.

For once follow through. Get your 15 year plus QB. The Window then becomes open for real not the "in the hunt crap"

Every throw Rosen makes is effortless. Back shoulder, on the run, deep balls. His mechanics are flawless. Nothing to "fix"

But but he has character flaws. He is cocky, he put a Hottub in his dorm room, he talked bad about the NcAA. Ooo no. blah blah

Guess they forgot how Jim Kelly was

Edited by MAJBobby

But but he has character flaws. He is cocky, he put a Hottub in his dorm room, he talked bad about the NcAA. Ooo no. blah blah

Guess they forgot how Jim Kelly was

AGAIN, another "Jim Kelly was a jerk and he was great, so we need to draft another jerk" post. ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching Rudolph, I think he will be solid to good QB, just don't get the feeling I'm watching a super star but can be successful with the right players around him.

AGAIN, another "Jim Kelly was a jerk and he was great, so we need to draft another jerk" post. ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey you started this thread and called everybody out. If you want to dish it out you need to take it.

Watching Rudolph, I think he will be solid to good QB, just don't get the feeling I'm watching a super star but can be successful with the right players around him.

Strangely, and I don't at all want this to become a Tyrod thread, watching Rudolph made me think of TT and our WR. Rudolph looks great today but his receivers are ridiculous and his stats and success are a direct result of that. Granted that is no great insight. But I think fans often lose sight of the teammates a QB has especially concerning stats.

Every throw Rosen makes is effortless. Back shoulder, on the run, deep balls. His mechanics are flawless. Nothing to "fix"

He's as good a prospect as Darnold.

Rudolph is Sam Bradford to me

Hey it only took ten years :D (or there abouts)

Strangely, and I don't at all want this to become a Tyrod thread, watching Rudolph made me think of TT and our WR. Rudolph looks great today but his receivers are ridiculous and his stats and success are a direct result of that. Granted that is no great insight. But I think fans often lose sight of the teammates a QB has especially concerning stats.

His offense inflates his stats as well.

Right now here are you best 6 QBs. All could carry 1st round grades if they perform like many think all season. In no order

Darnold

Rosen

Mayfield

Allen

Rudolph

Jackson

Falk - might even sneak in there as well.

Agreed, which is why there is absolutely no reason to trade a ton of picks to move up since at least a couple of these guys will be available in the middle of first. The bottom line is that three of these guys will probably be franchise QBs and no one truly knows which ones that will be. So people need to stop saying we will lose out if we don't pick in the top 2 or 3.

Hey it only took ten years :D (or there abouts)

His offense inflates his stats as well.

ok state offense is by far the best in the country

Sam Bradford comparison not a bad thing. He was #1 pick overall and who knows how his career would have gone on a decent team and no major injuries. He's been mediocre but lots of factors there. The comparison is his pinpoint accuracy, along with size and style.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Agreed, which is why there is absolutely no reason to trade a ton of picks to move up since at least a couple of these guys will be available in the middle of first. The bottom line is that three of these guys will probably be franchise QBs and no one truly knows which ones that will be. So people need to stop saying we will lose out if we don't pick in the top 2 or 3.

We have the ammo to get up whereever we want to get to. Unless of course Jets hold NO1. They wont move off their choice at QB.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.