Lorax coming up on Jime Rome, mid hour #2

Seasons1992

This is what I got:

- Vibe inside locker room after win

Everybody had neg comments about team, win helps come together, build momentum and confidence in locker room

- Rebuilding/tanking

Nonsense. Veterans/ on this team no way they would think tank Talent on team continues to improve, nowhere near potential

- Kyle W

Hang out in offseason with families – familiarity translates to field. Natural, unspoken trust, good feel for what other team is doing – one of best pros been around

- Kyle said you one of guys he admires in league

Means a lot – get respect from teammates. Be consistent – try to be constant leader pro, leader in locker room

- Incognito

Everyone thinks of Miami thing – first couple weeks I had my eye on him. Didn’t like him with RAMs. Great teammate - def want him on my team. Loves to kid around and mess around with people, once you get to know him – has good heart, not disrespectful. Character, high work ethic. Would build a team around guy like that any day

- McD

Doesn’t change, true to his vision, doesn’t think that will change going forward whether win or lose. Need foundation, can’t waver. Love his Energy, presence and cultivated chemistry so quickly with turnover

- Story

Approach each and every day have confidence, put best foot forward, be best version of yourself

- What ways do you overcome limitations

Intelligence, study film. Play with relentless effort

- Cam

Front four key – committee of guys that can get at passer – can’t blitz too much, need to contain

- Bills fans

Unique city, passion for football. Bleed blue, college atmosphere, RV lot starting Fri, play fast play hard know they will have our backs

This is what I got:

- Vibe inside locker room after win

Everybody had neg comments about team, win helps come together, build momentum and confidence in locker room

- Rebuilding/tanking

Nonsense. Veterans/ on this team no way they would think tank Talent on team continues to improve, nowhere near potential

- Kyle W

Hang out in offseason with families – familiarity translates to field. Natural, unspoken trust, good feel for what other team is doing – one of best pros been around

- Kyle said you one of guys he admires in league

Means a lot – get respect from teammates. Be consistent – try to be constant leader pro, leader in locker room

- Incognito

Everyone thinks of Miami thing – first couple weeks I had my eye on him. Didn’t like him with RAMs. Great teammate - def want him on my team. Loves to kid around and mess around with people, once you get to know him – has good heart, not disrespectful. Character, high work ethic. Would build a team around guy like that any day

- McD

Doesn’t change, true to his vision, doesn’t think that will change going forward whether win or lose. Need foundation, can’t waver. Love his Energy, presence and cultivated chemistry so quickly with turnover

- Story

Approach each and every day have confidence, put best foot forward, be best version of yourself

- What ways do you overcome limitations

Intelligence, study film. Play with relentless effort

- Cam

Front four key – committee of guys that can get at passer – can’t blitz too much, need to contain

- Bills fans

Unique city, passion for football. Bleed blue, college atmosphere, RV lot starting Fri, play fast play hard know they will have our backs

Thank you for that.

What we expected from a pro like him.

Lorax is the man.

......guy's interview shows he is pretty true to his words...................

“The Bills have reached out to me,” said Alexander. “They want me to be back. I’m waiting to see what all the offers are on the table. My wife and I will sit down and make the best decision for ourselves.”

He also didn’t shy away from making it known he’d like to come back to Buffalo. Alexander’s words were made with a different tone than the one Stephon Gilmore took while interviewed during Pro Bowl week.

“I would love to go back. It’s a great football city, a blue-collar town and family oriented. It’s right up my alley.”