TNF: Texans at Bengals

YoloinOhio

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They may be on target, but I refer to it being as inaccurate because it didn't reach its target. I can imagine both of those passes being accurate if he were outside of the pocket. I think they need to find ways to move him around for any hope of success.

I just dont think he has the armstrength. If he was out of tge pocket towards the sidrline that first toss might hsve been completed. That last throw just now was short.

I just dont think he has the armstrength. If he was out of tge pocket towards the sidrline that first toss might hsve been completed. That last throw just now was short.

I don't think that his arm can possibly be that weak. None of his throws have required a great deal of arm strength by NFL standards. IMO he just hasn't placed the right touch any of his passes tonight. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

I agree, but these offenses are both putrid. This negates me the joy of feeling like I'm watching stellar defensive play. Everyone will shut these teams offenses down.

The texans may struggle b/c of a rookie QB, but I don't know how anyone can say the Bengals offense is "putrid".

Edited by bobobonators