WEEK 1: ALL 22 REVIEW - O LINE PASS PROT /QB UNFORCED ERRORS

Bocephuz

Thanks and it was not intended to hi jack any thread but to add to the discussion. In fact I was adding to his thread with a play he didn't cover.

It's a good breakdown of a single play the OP discusses for those who'd rather see it than read it.

Don't mind Gugny, he just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning 0:)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks and it was not intended to hi jack any thread but to add to the discussion. In fact I was adding to his thread with a play he didn't cover.

FWIW I think it added to the discussion and is relevant to point out the link

Look, some people do 50 posts pushing an agenda in every thread, three cheers for any meaningful analysis and discussion

He did cover that play, and we did discuss how he actually led Matthews, but you go into more depth about it.

That's beside the point. Your content is top notch. I'm sorry people sometimes attack you for posting it around here.

I tried and was told to put it here by a moderator....Does this video not add to the conversation? 50 huh smh

Well, my apologies, then. There have been others in the past who've come here with the sole purpose of shoving their sites down everyone's throat.

You and your staff clearly put a lot of work into what you do. My only point was that the OP did, too, and I'd hate to see him stop; I enjoy his analyses every week.

Anyway, I apologize if my thoughts on your intentions were incorrect. You and your staff do a great job and I look forward to seeing your, as well as Bocephuz's, analysis in the future.

Go Bills.

He did cover that play, and we did discuss how he actually led Matthews, but you go into more depth about it.

That's beside the point. Your content is top notch. I'm sorry people sometimes attack you for posting it around here.

My apologies, that's what I meant. Sorry, I fail at multitasking at times lololoolo

Well, my apologies, then. There have been others in the past who've come here with the sole purpose of shoving their sites down everyone's throat.

You and your staff clearly put a lot of work into what you do. My only point was that the OP did, too, and I'd hate to see him stop; I enjoy his analyses every week.

Anyway, I apologize if my thoughts on your intentions were incorrect. You and your staff do a great job and I look forward to seeing your, as well as Bocephuz's, analysis in the future.

Go Bills.

No worries brother. I don't come here to hi jack threads or troll or whatever. The only reason I come here is to bring different angles and knowledge to our fans. To pass on the little football knowledge I know to others that are willing to listen. I'm not in this for clicks.

Edited by cover1

My apologies, that's what I meant. Sorry, I fail at multitasking at times lololoolo

No worries brother. I don't come here to hi jack threads or troll or whatever. The only reason I come here is to bring different angles and knowledge to our fans. To pass on the little football knowledge I know to others that are willing to listen. I'm not in this for clicks.

Just subscribed to your premium content. You always post good stuff and it's only $1 a month. Keep up the good work.

:thumbsup: Thanks for understanding.

:thumbsup: Thanks for understanding.

No sweat and I understand people defending the boards and op, but I am not a click bait guy. Go Bills!!!

Just subscribed to your premium content. You always post good stuff and it's only $1 a month. Keep up the good work.

Incredibly appreciative!!!! I hope you enjoy the new ways that I am challenging myself to create content that separates us from big sites.

Hey, Erik. I have been reading and watching your stuff lately and it is really good. Probably could have just PMed you to say that, but we appreciate the content, sir. Thanks. :flirt:

Hey, Erik. I have been reading and watching your stuff lately and it is really good. Probably could have just PMed you to say that, but we appreciate the content, sir. Thanks. :flirt:

Means a lot, it really does. Makes all the work we put in worth it!!! Go Bills!!

Edited by cover1

Ive heard people saying that Oleary was open and TT didn't throw it to him. Same with the roll out to the left when he hit Oleary.

....think it will take TT time to adapt (hopefully) to the "spread the wealth" concept........locking on to A player or A position won't help him.......he'll have to grow his confidence in being able to process ALL receiving options (RB, WR & TE) quickly to make the passing game an effective threat........

Thank you Bocephuz.

I enjoyed this. Oh one thing:

His play at the end of Q1 (shown below) where he escapes pressure and Houdinis a throw to Matthews for a first down was simply incredible. Not many QBs have the athleticism to pull that off.

I think he is the only one currently playing who can do things like that.

Is there someone else you know of who can do those dodges he does? I love watching him do that. I watch and I think to myself :"He is not dodging my neighbor Bubba down there. These are the best athletes in the country and he makes them look like the fat kid on the playground."

Also I don't know how he sees people coming up behind him sometimes.

You know the plays in games where you see a QB standing there and there is this guy barreling toward him from behind and the qb has no idea he is coming and you just brace yourself for the impact wondering if the guy will try to kill the qb or will settle for just a decent sack?

Tyrod knows those guys that he can't see, are coming and I can't figure out how.

​I will say for the first time, out loud, that I was looking to see if somebody somehow signals him from somewhere along the sidelines. I didn't see anyone and I didn't even see anyone or anything that could possibly be it.

I am not sure why I added that in except to say, I don't know anybody playing who can do the things he can do about being elusive. Do you?

Edited by BadLandsMeanie

Thank you Bocephuz.

I enjoyed this. Oh one thing:

I think he is the only one currently playing who can do things like that.

Is there someone else you know of who can do those dodges he does? I love watching him do that. I watch and I think to myself :"He is not dodging my neighbor Bubba down there. These are the best athletes in the country and he makes them look like the fat kid on the playground."

Also I don't know how he sees people coming up behind him sometimes.

You know the plays in games where you see a QB standing there and there is this guy barreling toward him from behind and the qb has no idea he is coming and you just brace yourself for the impact wondering if the guy will try to kill the qb or will settle for just a decent sack?

Tyrod knows those guys that he can't see, are coming and I can't figure out how.

​I will say for the first time, out loud, that I was looking to see if somebody somehow signals him from somewhere along the sidelines. I didn't see anyone and I didn't even see anyone or anything that could possibly be it.

I am not sure why I added that in except to say, I don't know anybody playing who can do the things he can do about being elusive. Do you?

Sometimes Tyrod feels real pressure and sometimes he feels ghost pressure. No one is telling him to bail; he just has a tendency to do so. That being said, I agree that he can move around like no other QB in the league can.

Sometimes Tyrod feels real pressure and sometimes he feels ghost pressure. No one is telling him to bail; he just has a tendency to do so. That being said, I agree that he can move around like no other QB in the league can.

All Qbs have a clock in their head. Not saying he doesn't move out of the pocket on occasion when he doesn't need to, but all QBs do have that clock that tells them get rid of the ball.

All Qbs have a clock in their head. Not saying he doesn't move out of the pocket on occasion when he doesn't need to, but all QBs do have that clock that tells them get rid of the ball.

True, but one of the continuing criticisms about TT is that he feels pressure that isn't there and also that he looks to bail from the pocket instead of moving within it to deliver the throw.

True, but one of the continuing criticisms about TT is that he feels pressure that isn't there and also that he looks to bail from the pocket instead of moving within it to deliver the throw.

I agree with those criticisms. He does do that. I was speaking in general. He does make some nice plays inside a broken down pocket on occasion. Wish he would do it more often.

Edited by Scott7975