[closed]Zeke Elliott Saga

jumbalaya

I did not see another posting but I am sure a thread is somewhere.

Zeke is tough enough to repeatedly beat his woman.

But not man enough to take the punishment.

A patsy Texas judge in Jerry's pocket covers for another jock.

It is only a matter of time till he beats another and Jerry will do all he can to cover it up.

Toss Zeke out of the league now.

I did not see another posting but I am sure a thread is somewhere.

Zeke is tough enough to repeatedly beat his woman.

But not man enough to take the punishment.

A patsy Texas judge in Jerry's pocket covers for another jock.

It is only a matter of time till he beats another and Jerry will do all he can to cover it up.

Toss Zeke out of the league now.

Found it.

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/194696-zeke-elliott-suspended-for-6-games;-gets-tro-and-can-play/

OP youre kinda of an idiot. You know tha btch fcked his teammate and bragged about it all to piss him off right? I do not condone violence on women in any way shape or form but dont play one side of this thing completely ignoring all the facts. Dont make a post about ur panties in a bunch if you wont present all evidence just so people can see the whole picture and not just the things you want them to see. I dont give a fck about this situation in the least but its the principle, judge not, less you be judged 1st.

OP youre kinda of an idiot. You know tha btch fcked his teammate and bragged about it all to piss him off right? I do not condone violence on women in any way shape or form but dont play one side of this thing completely ignoring all the facts. Dont make a post about ur panties in a bunch if you wont present all evidence just so people can see the whole picture and not just the things you want them to see. I dont give a fck about this situation in the least but its the principle, judge not, less you be judged 1st.

I'm not sure I categorize cheating and woman beating as a similar offense. Or that it somehow vindicates him that she was a no good adultress. If true, what she did is horrendous, but what he did was much worse and most importantly- illegal.

I'm not sure I categorize cheating and woman beating as a similar offense. Or that it somehow vindicates him that she was a no good adultress. If true, what she did is horrendous, but what he did was much worse and most importantly- illegal.

Except for the fact that he wasn't charged or convicted of a crime. BTW, IN!

Im not defending him its not my business. The tone of the post rubbed me the wrong way, present all facts before crucifying someone. Dont hit women. that is all.

Except for the fact that he wasn't charged or convicted of a crime. BTW, IN!

...the woeful inconsistencies of the NFL on the issue (NOT Zeke) are pathetically laughable.......how many other major sports have ended up in court over player discipline/suspensions?....first mistake was Goodell being judge, jury and executioner while guarding the owners' hen house to be politically correct.....and the NFLPA granting him those powers.....the whole mess is about money as in advertising sponsorships to appease the politically correct crowd (VOMIT).....not to mention Goodell guarding the hen house is earning him a 5 year extension at what, $40 mil/yr...don't forget his pledge to take this current $10+ billion cash cow to $25 billion by 2025, music to owners' ears.......sure it is a closed fraternity and due process does not have to be part of the membership clause, but even in the private sector, we as employers are subject to EEOC and Human Rights Commission investigations relative to employee treatment fairness.....