Curb Your Enthusiasm is back October 1st.

njbuff

Brian was giving us some Walter White as he stood there listening to Larry refuse to give up his source on the Barney's Warehouse sale.

I just want to know who paid for the chair.

Please dont address Mrs. Templeton.

:D Is there such thing as patient-doctor confidentiality?

On 11/5/2017 at 9:25 AM, Marv's Neighbor said:

After the SNL concentration camp joke,, he may lose some followers.  Enthusiasm may now be curbed.

If you're that sensitive my guess is you don't watch CYE anyways.  I watched his monologue on youtube after hearing about the controversial joke and thought the concentration camp bit about picking up women was pretty funny.  You're not a good comedian unless you're willing to push the envelope.  The PC crowd is slowly ruining comedy.

These last three Curb episodes have been great.  He definitely hasn't lost his touch.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

If you're that sensitive my guess is you don't watch CYE anyways.  I watched his monologue on youtube after hearing about the controversial joke and thought the concentration camp bit about picking up women was pretty funny.  You're not a good comedian unless you're willing to push the envelope.  The PC crowd is slowly ruining comedy.

These last three Curb episodes have been great.  He definitely hasn't lost his touch.

The SNL ethos and crowd is extreme snowflake.

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was watching an episode last night where he backed into someone car and left a note. The dude called him up and asked him why he didn't stay and wait around. 

Larry said you are not suppose to

The dude said, "Obviously you are a garbage person" 

LOL, I thought that was so funny 

i love curb, but holy crap, Larry David is a piece of crap of a human being if that is based on his actual life.  love the show, but i honestly despise his persona, which could be an indicator of how brilliant it is in terms of character development in a tv show.  JB Smoove is hilarious and I love Jeff Garlin

One critic way way back noted that he couldn’t believe the show Seinfeld was seriously offering viewers George Constanza as a regular character, it was unheard of in TV-land at that time.

That’s the genius of it.