• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good team win.

You don't agree

Some good plays. Some shaky plays.

Good to see him throw some away

They win it's a team win. They lose, it's all on TT. If Peterman started I would have rooted him on. I don't have agendas.The CBS announcers after the game all agreed that TT is under rated. I'll take their opinions over yours.

Usual TT...nothing new, and nothing that tells me that he's anything more than what he's shown. We beat a poor team at home with Shady leading the way along with the D giving up a mere 12 points.

Not much else to add, honestly. On to next week...

Lots of over the middle throws. Not surprised by your reaction, though.

Onto next week :thumbsup:

Who knows what the hell is going to happen this season, but if you watched this game and came away suggesting that in all your time watching the Bills, you've "never felt so ehh after a win," then you need a new logo on your gameday shirt.

eeyore-1.gif

Some of you folks here need to grow a pair.

This.

Ask the Steelers or the Falcons or the goddamn Patriots how easy it is to Win in the NFL against teams you're supposed to win against.

Love the pic. Perfectly encapsulates all the Eeyores we clearly have here.

The Int was not all on Clay. The pass was late and behind Clay leading to the pick.

It was an average game by TT.

It certainly was not an "unleashed" performance.

It was a good victory, but does not provide a ton of positives - they beat the worst team in the NFL.

Umm... no. The Int was on Clay.

Pretty clearly

This.

Ask the Steelers or the Falcons or the goddamn Patriots how easy it is to Win in the NFL against teams you're supposed to win against.

Love the pic. Perfectly encapsulates all the Eeyores we clearly have here.

Yep. Pitt got by Cleveland 21-18. You never know week to week. Colts, Dalton, look terrible.

Unless they pass the test, then it wont count for some reason (the bills had an inside edge and intelligence against the panthers)

Thats right. Also if we dont have 350 yds passing the win doesnt count either.

The test . alway the test ; )|

Bills do have an uphill battle. But they played like they know it.

First game with most everything new was not bad

They exceeded the gloom n doom expectations around here for sure.

Yeah you're right, TT was spectacular today, HOF worthy, what was I thinking saying he was ok today. Go pound sand!

Pass Offense

Tyrod Taylor had a good day, one he can build on. He completed 16 of 28 for 224 yards with 2 TDs and a pick that really wasn’t his fault. I thought Charles Clay should have caught the ball at the goal line. The one thing I have to wonder about is that he targeted his wide receivers only eight times, and they caught only four passes. Jordan Matthews had a big 47-yard gain, and Clay had a 35-yarder along with a TD.
Edited by JM2009

Some good plays. Some shaky plays. Under 30 passes and under 300 yards passing

Same as we've seen before.

I don't doubt you've seen it before, given what you describe fits 15 of the 18 quarterbacks whose first game of this season is already in the can (I combined the two Texan's numbers).

Except for the "under 30 passes" part. Several QBs didn't average over eight yards an attempt and had over "30 passes" for their "under 300 yards"

The CBS crew postgame all said how TT is under rated. All of them.Nick VeronicaVerified account @NickVeronica 6m6 minutes ago

More

Tyrod Taylor's 16-for-28 day included going 8-9 to the middle of the field. 19 targets to backs/TEs, 8 to WRs, 1 throwaway. #bills

See, typical Tyrod - completing a high percentage OTM to TEs and RBs ;)