Week 2 draft prospect watch list

YoloinOhio

To continue our list of games and top 150 draft-eligible players I will again break down the Big 10 games. If anyone has insight into prospects to watch in other conferences or big games please post! I didn't list all the Big 10 games, only those with players in the top 150 or 2018 mock drafts.

9/9

Iowa at Iowa St 12pm ESPN2

Iowa-

Akrum Wadley, RB

Josey Jewell, LB

Iowa St-

Allen Lazard, WR

Northwestern at Duke 12pm ESPNU

NW-

Justin Jackson, RB

Godwin Igwebuike, S

Cincinnati at Michigan 12pm ABC

UM-

Maurice Hurst, DT

Wilton Speight, QB

FAU at Wisconsin 12pm BTN (regional)

Wisconsin-

Troy Fumagalli, TE

Western Michigan vs MSU 3:30 BTN

WMU-

Chukwuma okoragor, OT

Quandree Henderson, WR

MSU-

LJ Scott, RB

Brian Allen, C

Pitt at Penn State 3:30 ABC

Pitt-

Brian O'Neill, OT

Jordan Whitehead, S

PSU-

Saquan Barkley, RB

Trace McSorley, QB

Marcus Allen, S

DaeSean Hamilton, WR

Mike Gesicki, TE

IU at Virginia 3:30 ESPNU

IU-

Simmie Cobbs, Jr., WR

UVA-

Quin Blanding, S

Andrew Brown, DL

Micah Kiser, LB

Oklahoma at OSU 7:30 ABC

Oklahoma-

Baker Mayfield, QB

Mark Andrews, TE

Orlando Brown, OT

OSU-

Mike Weber, Jr, RB

Sam Hubbard, DE/OLB

JT Barrett, QB

Denzel Ward, CB

Billy Price, C

Tyquan Lewis, DE

Dre'Mont Jones, DT

Jerome Baker, LB

Jamarco Jones, OT

Damon Webb, S

Parris Campbell, WR

Nebraska vs Oregon 4:30 Fox

Oregon-

Royce Freeman, RB

Edited by YoloinOhio

Watching game now. Love the way the ball comes off Rudolph's hand. He's showing great accuracy as well. Mike Gundy with the mullet

Why not Yolo??

ever since I watched him play in bad weather last season and it was brutal. I can't shed that game from my memory. I hope I'm wrong because I could see the Bills taking him. They like 4 year guys.

Rudolph and Washington continue to impress. That would be something if we got Rudolph with our pick and then Washington with the KC pick. Rudolph gets knocked for the offense they run but they said tonight how he is a film junky and is a future coach in the making. That's the kind of interest and intelligence it takes to succeed at the next level imo. But studying tape and then putting it into practice in the game are what scouts would want to see. Can he identify coverages, makes calls at the line from under center, read the whole field, show proper footwork, move around in the pocket and make the throw? He checks all of the other boxes otherwise

Rudolph and Washington continue to impress. That would be something if we got Rudolph with our pick and then Washington with the KC pick. Rudolph gets knocked for the offense they run but they said tonight how he is a film junky and is a future coach in the making. That's the kind of interest and intelligence it takes to succeed at the next level imo. But studying tape and then putting it into practice in the game are what scouts would want to see. Can he identify coverages, makes calls at the line from under center, read the whole field, show proper footwork, move around in the pocket and make the throw? He checks all of the other boxes otherwise

That would be awesome!! Just how fast is Washington?

I also wanna see how Lamar looks against NC this afternoon

I've been on Mason since last year. He is the 2nd qb I want after Rosen and I think it could be very realistic for us.

So far, after wk. 2, my Bills wish list at QB is:

1) Lamar Jackson. The total package!!

2) Mason Rudolph. Prototypical NFL QB.

3) Sam Darnold

Will update my ranking weekly

This group looks like what we thought. The top 3 players on the big board this week were all QBs. That's crazy. The Bills did the right thing IMO going after their QB in this 2018 class.

This group looks like what we thought. The top 3 players on the big board this week were all QBs. That's crazy. The Bills did the right thing IMO going after their QB in this 2018 class.

Even though I try to stay hopeful about our options, I can't help but remain skeptical about the underclassmen declaring...even if one declares it would help the Bills chances greatly.

Even though I try to stay hopeful about our options, I can't help but remain skeptical about the underclassmen declaring...even if one declares it would help the Bills chances greatly.

Anyone projected to go in the first half of the first round is not staying in school. No one wants to be the next Matt Barkley.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.