Reggie Ragland unlikely to make Chiefs debut

Bob&Doug

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or why it should not have gone down.

You don't trade a guy who has yet not fully recovered. Unless you are a moron.

What is it with this board... d-bag, moron......great way to express an opinion

Edited by Bob&Doug

It's a 2019 pick. So...no

You realize the Bills own the Chiefs #1 pick THIS year, correct?

So... Yes. Ragland performing well would affect that.

You either don't know much about the Bills, or just much in general. Either way, don't be so quick to prove your lack of intel.

Man, I thought people from this board were supposed to know stuff. That's what I keep hearing anyway.

Edited by likei've

You realize the Bills own the Chiefs #1 pick THIS year, correct?

So... Yes. Ragland performing well would affect that.

You either don't know much about the Bills, or just much in general. Either way, don't be so quick to prove your lack of intel.

Man, I thought people from this board were supposed to know stuff. That's what I keep hearing anyway.

Simmer down, champ. You're also a Bills fan so you're at least as dumb as me, if not dumber.

I also hope he has great career. Starting in 2019.

Simmer down, champ. You're also a Bills fan so you're at least as dumb as me, if not dumber.

I also hope he has great career. Starting in 2019.

Nah... Im perfectly simmered. You tried calling me out, I proved you completely and utterly wrong and instead of admitting your mistake you're hiding behind another dumb post.

We may both be Bills fans but other than that I'm sure we have very little in common.

Edited by likei've

...still hope the trade pans out for the lad....why wish him otherwise unless you're a real d-bag?......Jesus..........

...was in NO WAY accusing you of anything bud......calm down Big Dawg.....just hope it works out for the kid.....want him to live the dream....

Sorry I misunderstood......

Was there something more to the knee?

I mean Welker and AD tore two ligaments I believe around the December timeframe and we're both ready for next season.

Justin Houston was doing plyometric drills without a brace around 3 months after his ACL surgery.

I've had a few friends who tore theirs and none of them went past 9 months before they were fully healed.

Ragland is going on 13 months and still not fully healed.

I don't suppose your friends were competing at an NFL level...

I don't suppose your friends were competing at an NFL level...

That actually wouldn't matter. You either feel confident on it or you don't.

You're either stable on it or you're not.

It doesn't matter if you're playing against NFL talent or you're running in your backyard. The ligament in your knee doesn't care.

Edited by likei've

That actually wouldn't matter. You either feel confident on it or you don't.

You're either stable on it or you're not.

It doesn't matter if you're playing against NFL talent or you're running in your backyard. The ligament in your knee doesn't care.

I think that NFL -stable is different than walking around stable, but you can disagree...

I think that NFL -stable is different than walking around stable, but you can disagree...

I will disagree. it's why the injury can happen with no contact. Just a shake or a shimmy in a weird direction and snap.

It can happen in a brisk jog, walking down the stairs, bowling, etc...

Most times it's not even the knee holding people back once it's healed. It's the players psyche.

You just don't trust the knee to do the cuts, etc you once did that made you special in the first place.

Its hard to get over not just in the body but the mind. That's not the NFL, that's anyone who has ever had the injury.

At least in the NFL you have the best surgeons in the world. Most people get the local surgeon scheduled that day.

Edited by likei've

The Chiefs added Ragland for 2018, that's why they gave up a pick in 2018 knowing that Ragland was likely going to "Redshirt" the 2017 season. This year for Ragland is a wash, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets IR'd. The Chiefs were smart to take flyer on Ragland while he still had 3 years left on his rookie deal. The Chiefs can have Ragland learn the system and culture this year while getting his knee to 100%. Then in 2018 he can take over for the older players they have at MLB.