Step right up. Don't be afraid! Go on record right here!

Beast

A lot seem to be implying Beane and McDermott have NO CHANCE of succeeding.

Me, not having a crytsal ball, I don't know but thet certainly have my attention.

Anyway, for those that do have the crystal ball and have rubbed it and saw the Bills sucking until these two are gone.....state it here. Don't skirt around the issue. You know who you are

(Edited by Moderator)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go on record and say that Beane and McD will succeed by doing it their way. I might not like or approve of every move and it might not happen this year like I wanted but I'll back em until they prove me wrong. This regime will return the Bills to prominence, playoffs and beyond. Book it, and suck it if you don't like it!

Edited by BaaadThingsMan

I have said it before and will say it again

The Bills will continue to suck until they get a QB and graduate from legacy football thinking.

Way to skirt it.

All you have been doing today is complaining about Beane and the Carolina connection.

Your point? Where did i say ever they will fail?

Exactly my point, Your continual bitching about something you don't have a clue about. Today, you're whining about the Bills trading an absolute STIFF that they drafted in the 6th round last year that hasn't shown jack squat.

You just complain to complain.

This regime hasn't even played a meaningful game of football and people are burying them.

You don't have to come right out and say you think they will fail. Every one of your posts indicates that without coming right out and saying tnose words.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

Personally, I don't believe it's an all or nothing deal. I'm not sure that many Bills fans think the McBeane combo has no chance of succeeding. However, their moves to date have given reason to have a healthy dose of skepticism. It's disconcerting that they seem to feel that the previous regime left them with no useful talent. I'd bet a sizable portion of Bills fans thought the overall talent level the last few years was greatly improved, just a few players away from winning. Maybe just a QB away. They have reduced the young talent on the roster, and extended an aging vet who's best years are in the past. It's a bit schizophrenic. I would be more likely to be intrigued if a proven, championship winning NFL GM came in and began a purge. It would speak volumes. I think these guys are limiting their chance of a successful rebuild in 4-5 seasons that they are likely to be given. It seems their egos will only let them use talent that they draft or acquire( or are stuck with for awhile such as Dareus) . I'll go on record and say that if they score an elite QB and absolutely knock the draft out of the park in '17, 18, and 19 they will still be here in five years. Anything less and the drought will have hit mind numbing persistence , leading to their exit. They haven't left themselves any other way to success.

Exactly my point, Your continual bitching about something you don't have a clue about. Today, you're whining about the Bills trading an absolute STIFF that they drafted in the 6th round last year that hasn't shown jack squat.

You just complain to complain.

This regime hasn't even played a meaningful game of football and people are burying hem.

No because it points to the double talk out if this front office. So yes i complain.

And none of my posts say that.

Does the post Beane and McD will succeed or fail based on if they find a QB like every other GM and coach in this league. Was that the one that I said they will fail.

Edited by MAJBobby

I will go on record and say this. I am not a fan of McDermott and Beane, but I do support them and want them to succeed, for the sake of our Buffalo Bills. With that said, I am nowhere near as high on them as I was when they first got here. McDermott, in my humble opinion, is becoming more and more a control freak who screams, "It's my way or the...actually it's just my way, nothing else." I was shocked to see Pegula give absolute carte blanche to a completely unproven Defensive Coordinator, coming off a few seasons of mediocrity. And I was even more shocked that this first time head coach was allowed to pick his own GM, and not the other way around!! Nonetheless I still supported McD, and as he began a complete housecleaning of the FO, scouting, coaching, I remained optimistic. However, the Sammy trade was the first decision that raised my eyebrows, and tbh, I have been both confused and bewildered with pretty much every move since then. It's as if McDermott is on a crusade(love that word and keep thinking of that picture) to not just rid the team of essentially EVERY Whaley pick, but to show the football world that he and he alone singlehandedly turned this franchise around, from top to bottom. There is a certain air of audaciousness to every move he makes now, and he is making it increasingly harder to both support him and remain optimistic. It's as if he has this Belichick-ean air of cockiness about him, yet he hasn't even won a single game yet. I will go as far as to admit I'm beginning to dislike his attitude, mainly his sureness of himself.

Obviously, if the season comes and we start racking up the W's, I will probably start liking him again. But I guess time will tell...

A lot seem to be implying Beane and McDermott have NO CHANCE of succeeding.

Me, not having a crytsal ball, I don't know but thet certainly have my attention.

Anyway, for those that do have the crystal ball and have rubbed it and saw the Bills sucking until these two are gone.....state it here. Don't skirt around the issue. You know who you are.

Have the crystal balls enough and say it in this thread.

If you are asking my Crystal Ball if the tiny twins will be replaced over/under 4 yrs

I am taking the under guessing 2 years .

3-13

Bean/Dermitt do not have a clue or an eye for talent If you bring your own they better be young and up and coming .....has he traded crap for an all pro player ---answer is No ( I don't see a Jerry Hughes on the horizon from this GM) Is he getting rid of old players with bloated contracts that's been with the Bills more than 4 yrs answer again is No.( Why is Woods or K Williams still be on the team when you are starting something new---- they may have been part of the 17 yr problem) If you was so worried about culture you get rid of the old (roster 4 yrs and up) and keep the young players like what Cleveland is doing.....

The Bills was so worried about the past scouting dept really. Beane scouting dept just told us that Vlad Duccasse is a viable guard really......

Don't get me started on Jordan Mills this scouting dept said he was having a strong camp on what planet.......

Anquain Bolden 37 they signed Jeremy Maclin 27 better receiver GM couldn't do his job and reel him in after a 2 day visit.

Tolbert do we need a 35 yrs old back because he is friends with the coach really I've seen this crap before .

Ask Chip Kelly if culture/system is a winning formula No its the ability to acquire talent without giving away your own.... This regime don't have a clue

Edited by liverpoolkev

The Watkins and Darby trade made me more hopeful about this regime than the previous ones. I think they're in the 5 to 7 win range this year, but we have a chance in next years draft to really start building a quality team. Their success will ultimately be whether they land a franchise quarterbacks like almost every other GM/coach throughout the league.

Got it so your call out thread falls flat. Good job

Actually, it is serving its purpose.

Not one person yet. Looking through threads and seeing the absolute whining, I am amazed nobody will take the bait.

Not really.

Actually, it is serving its purpose.

Not one person yet. Looking through threads and seeing the absolute whining, I am amazed nobody will take the bait.

Not really.

Because why would they. A rational person can question and trash certain moves. But end of day still be hopeful for a regime.

See how that works.

And as I have said and many know. Nothing matters if they dont get a QB they will be fired in 3-4 yeas

Edited by MAJBobby