Nine days til the jets

Buffalo716

I'm torn on this one.

acid test for McD

Six days until I start drinking heavily in Buffalo though. So there's that

cheers!!

Jets have a stout defense we both have anemic offenses unless Dennison was sandbaggin in ps.

Offensive snoozer Bills 17 Jets 10

im'a going with sand baggin'

Bills blowed all preseason till game four. then the offense looked competent.

bastards are counting cards

I'm glad Richardson is gone and out of the AFC. Improves our chances.

He was a very bad man.

without question

Probably about 3-4 carries

for 3-4 touchdowns from the redzone

So 10 yards? He's 3.3 yds per attempt ya know....if you take away his best runs of course.

context. his last run was from the one for a TD

acid test for McD

cheers!!

im'a going with sand baggin'

Bills blowed all preseason till game four. then the offense looked competent.

bastards are counting cards

without question

for 3-4 touchdowns from the redzone

context. his last run was from the one for a TD

This is a good thing 3rd. Im looking forward to seeing our real offense. Im really starting to buy in to what beane said about making tyrod run plays in the preseason that he needed work on to force him to get better at that aspect. When sewson stqrts we should see a more Tyrod friendly game plan and plays called. Unless they trade him under our noses. :bag:

BOTB.

Battle of the bums.

Relax kerm derm i always get the job done.

Tank Bowl 2017. :beer:

This is a good thing 3rd. Im looking forward to seeing our real offense. Im really starting to buy in to what beane said about making tyrod run plays in the preseason that he needed work on to force him to get better at that aspect. When sewson stqrts we should see a more Tyrod friendly game plan and plays called. Unless they trade him under our noses. :bag:

and if they trade him, we should not be surprised. Crazy times. But at least we are all getting action as fans.

for better or worse, good times and bad.

but i do expect Bills do not look like preseason crap on the O line as they did for 3 games.

But i can't but in yet Marty. Hopeful as always

and if they trade him, we should not be surprised. Crazy times. But at least we are all getting action as fans.

for better or worse, good times and bad.

but i do expect Bills do not look like preseason crap on the O line as they did for 3 games.

But i can't but in yet Marty. Hopeful as always

Gotta be hopeful. Ive only bought into the fact Tyrod was running plays he wasnt good at in preseason to get the reps in and sandbag the moving pockets bootlegs and rollouts. Everything else with this regime is wait and see

Gotta be hopeful. Ive only bought into the fact Tyrod was running plays he wasnt good at in preseason to get the reps in and sandbag the moving pockets bootlegs and rollouts. Everything else with this regime is wait and see

best we can do right now. See what Sunday brings !!