Roster Cutdowns (AKA the "Who Should We Sign?" Thread)

ProbablyWrong

Rather than having tons of separate posts about the free agents we all want the Bills to sign, I figured I would get us started with a megathread for interesting players.

So far, a few players that caught my eye:

Owa Odighizuwa - Former Giants DE, Former 3rd round pick. Hasn't done much in the league, but the Giants have a talented and deep front 4. Young and has some talent. On a 4 game suspension for PED use to start the year.

Ron Brooks - Serviceable Backup for us in prior years before signing with the Eagles. With decent CB depth showing up in preseason, probably not worth bringing back.

Jah Reid - Another former 3rd rounder; OT most recently with the Chiefs. I don't know much about him, but he hasn't really stuck anywhere. Might be worth grabbing as a backup LT upgrade.

Feel free to add more that you're interested in. Not many cuts yet, but I'm sure they will start coming in soon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TE Larry Donnell just released by the Ravens. Had a couple OK years with the Giants, but mostly a JAG. I'd prefer sticking with developmental Logan Thomas, but we'll see what coach prefers.

....agree on Logan.....Fins released 'ol standby backup Urbik but I believe it was an injury settlement..............

I don't know if they are getting cut, but Hawks I'd consider if they are.

Williams, WR, #18. Made a lot of good catches in PS.

Austin Davis, QB. Played very well in PS including a game winning TD late. Much better than Yates

Edited by reddogblitz