GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Lions vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belichick on the significance of the 3rd game of the preseason, and how it's a "dress rehearsal" for the regular season:

"I don't. I don't know what that means," Belichick said. "In terms of playing time it might be a little different, but in terms of game-planning and strategy, what we see in the regular season compared to what we see the in third preseason game I don't even think you're in the same universe. We're still running our basic plays and we'd expect our opponents would run their basic plays. You get to the opener and start to get to game-planning and scheme, I mean you're in a totally different ballpark, in my opinion. I don't see any comparison at all. It's too far away, I don't see how you could compare them, from that standpoint."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000689178/article/belichick-third-preseason-game-nothing-like-season

I wonder what the great Bill thinks of the 4th preseason game. :sick:

No. it was an inaccurate throw that should have been in front of O'Leary. Peterman's 1st bad throw after looking excellent on the opening drive.

I agree the throw was a bit behind but tue defender was all over our guy before the ball even arrived

No. it was an inaccurate throw that should have been in front of O'Leary. Peterman's 1st bad throw after looking excellent on the opening drive.

I wouldn't even say inaccurate. Hit him in the hands. Not a perfect throw by any means but as I've always been taught, if you can touch it, you can catch it.

Worst throw was still a catchable ball.

Yeah, that's what I saw. Nice drive by Peterman. He has looked good. Still hasn't shown the requisite arm strength but he has played very well all preseason. Glad we have him.