Jerry Richardson? (Panthers owner)

He hasn't played a down with the Chiefs yet because it's August 30th and the season hasn't started.

Extremely low cost flyer on a potential back up? LOL!! Jamie Collins, an All Pro and starting ILB for the Pats was traded to Cleveland....wait for it...a 4th round pick. It will become a 3rd if Cleveland is awarded a comp pick. So it's either a 3rd of a 4th....for an All Pro. So is Cleveland taking a flyer on Collins LOL?

You called out people for saying Ragland could be traded...now he's traded and now you're playing some weird semantics game.

Dude whatever. Give it up. If you're claiming a 4th round pick, not even this year, is a vindication that RR has perceived value then cool. There are examples of trades that don't make sense like Collins or Watkins or even Lynch but for the most part the return shows the perceived value. Ragland's perceived value to the Chiefs is nothing. Then wait a year. Then almost nothing. And that was the highest offer. McDermott came right out and said he was scraping to make our roster and in case you haven't noticed, our LB core might not be the league's strongest.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude whatever. Give it up. If you're claiming a 4th round pick, not even this year, is a vindication that RR has perceived value then cool. There are examples of trades that don't make sense like Collins or Watkins or even Lynch but for the most part the return shows the perceived value. Ragland's perceived value to the Chiefs is nothing. Then wait a year. Then almost nothing. And that was the highest offer. McDermott came right out and said he was scraping to make our roster and in case you haven't noticed, our LB core might not be the league's strongest.

The trades make sense to those who can decipher what is happening.

I'm not the only one who comments on how ludicrous some of your posting is....there are several in several threads....LOL

You just can't backtrack your "no one will trade for him" so when it happens, you're playing a semantics game. Geez dude...it's like you're a stubborn and spoiled teenager.

The trades make sense to those who can decipher what is happening.

I'm not the only one who comments on how ludicrous some of your posting is....there are several in several threads....LOL

You just can't backtrack your "no one will trade for him" so when it happens, you're playing a semantics game. Geez dude...it's like you're a stubborn and spoiled teenager.

Am I the one chasing someone around in the wrong thread or is that you?

Am I the one chasing someone around in the wrong thread or is that you?

Really don't think it's chasing since you're not really running and you're commenting back.

Are you the same guy that bumped an old thread in reply to me as concrete evidence that Ragland was a late 6th round flyer type of prospect...yep that was you.

Really don't think it's chasing since you're not really running and you're commenting back.

Are you the same guy that bumped an old thread in reply to me as concrete evidence that Ragland was a late 6th round flyer type of prospect...yep that was you.

It is definitely early, but so far Ragland has about lived up to average expectations for a 6th rounder right? Struggling to outplay Ramon Humber. Kind of like Vallejo level.

So Kraft surveying people in LOS ANGELES about OAKLAND moving to LAS VEGAS and then basically saying "see I told you so" in yet another puff piece article on him doesn't show something amiss? He proceeds to say that Oakland is a unique "small market" and implies other small markets can't pull this off and that a stadium is all that really matters.

Nothing to worry about there.

640BonJovi120515.jpg

He hasn't played a down with the Chiefs yet because it's August 30th and the season hasn't started.

Extremely low cost flyer on a potential back up? LOL!! Jamie Collins, an All Pro and starting ILB for the Pats was traded to Cleveland....wait for it...a 4th round pick. It will become a 3rd if Cleveland is awarded a comp pick. So it's either a 3rd of a 4th....for an All Pro. So is Cleveland taking a flyer on Collins LOL?

You called out people for saying Ragland could be traded...now he's traded and now you're playing some weird semantics game.

I can't believe it either. It's very, very strange.

Very strange indeed, Royale.

And it's a good thing you went with Royale with cheese, otherwise our over-the-pond friends wouldn't know what the **** you were, you know, with the metric system and all......