Bills signing QB Keith Wenning

YoloinOhio

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's how a good percentage of Bills fans think.

Any old QB who wanders in off the street deserves his shot to prove he isn't the guy.

Think the fans who pushed Brian Brohm or Jeff Tuel.

everyone know the QB on the bench is the better QB.

I wouldn't draw any conclusion about Tyrod's availability one way or the other with regard to Wenning. He'll likely play the entire game as a guy to throw out there with them taking no chance with exposing Peterman to injury in an utterly meaningless preseason finale.

If they don't think TT is ready, I think there is 90% chance they sign a veteran QB that may have to play game one, a hugely important game in their season considering it it is their first, the coach and GMs first, and against the lowly Jets where a loss is intolerable.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

If they don't think TT is ready, I think there is 90% chance they sign a veteran QB that may have to play game one, a hugely important game in their season considering it isn't their first, the coach and GMs first, and against the lowly Jets where a loss is intolerable.

They'll need to if he's not ready of course, but there's time to figure that out based on how he recovers.

That's how a good percentage of Bills fans think.

Any old QB who wanders in off the street deserves his shot to prove he isn't the guy.

I think it's less about this and more about hoping to win the lottery.

When does our Tom Brady* show up? Where's our Dak Prescott? How come when our bad starting quarterback gets hurt, all we get is a bad backup?

Every time a new QB shows up, everyone hopes he'll be a miracle.

I love it. Keith was from my alma mater.....Ball State. And he ran a Ball State offense that was prolific, and one that beat a couple of Big Ten teams, ACC team, and a number of Conference USA teams, or American teams, or whatever the hell that conference is now called.

Ball State's offense under Wenning was very good, no matter what team they played in or out of conference. His main target was Willie Snead, who is now with the Saints. If I remember right, Snead caught 90 balls one year with Wenning, and like 110 the next.

Selfishly, I love that I get to see him one more time!

YEEHAW!

I love it. Keith was from my alma mater.....Ball State. And he ran a Ball State offense that was prolific, and one that beat a couple of Big Ten teams, ACC team, and a number of Conference USA teams, or American teams, or whatever the hell that conference is now called.

Ball State's offense under Wenning was very good, no matter what team they played in or out of conference. His main target was Willie Snead, who is now with the Saints. If I remember right, Snead caught 90 balls one year with Wenning, and like 110 the next.

Selfishly, I love that I get to see him one more time!

YEEHAW!

well for your sake, I hope thursday doesn't leave a bad memory of him.