Tyrod in Concussion protocol (update - Cleared 9/5)

YoloinOhio

Why?

What is the coach and GM supposed to say?

If they really thought Peterman was better at this point he'd be starting and they'd have no problem stating that. They have no allegiance to Tyrod.

Super Intendent Charlmers!

:lol :lol:

They need it. The NP ballwashing is getting out of hand. He isnt the best qb in his draft class let alone the roster.The kid is impressive but nowhere near ready to start over Tyrod. Remember when Tyrod didnt throw a TD in pre-season then bombed the Ej lovers to hell with a bomb to Harvin? Same things gonna happen when he starts this year.

Peterman might get playing time later this year, but the he might be as good as Dak Prescott talk doesn't add up based on his preseason performance. Nothing wrong with a little slow cooking.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they really thought Peterman was better at this point he'd be starting and they'd have no problem stating that. They have no allegiance to Tyrod.

I don't think anyone thinks Peterman is better/more prepared than Tyrod right now.

I can only speak for myself ... but I've simply had/seen enough of Tyrod Taylor. We know what he's capable of; and more importantly what he's incapable of.

QBs don't get better at anything in their 7th year. Ever.

Where I'm coming from is ... why bother? Why put a QB out there who you KNOW stinks?

The only reason would be to give Peterman a little more preparation. But as long as TT is the starter, TT will get the 1st team reps.

So just do it. Rip it off like a bandaid and bench the proven crap QB and throw the MAYBE out on the field to see what he's made of.

This team wouldn't make the playoffs this year if they had Joe Montana in his prime. If they're not going to win enough to make the postseason, then they might as well lose enough to get a top 5 pick.

I don't think anyone thinks Peterman is better/more prepared than Tyrod right now.

I can only speak for myself ... but I've simply had/seen enough of Tyrod Taylor. We know what he's capable of; and more importantly what he's incapable of.

Where I'm coming from is ... why bother? Why put a QB out there who you KNOW stinks?

The only reason would be to give Peterman a little more preparation. But as long as TT is the starter, TT will get the 1st team reps.

So just do it. Rip it off like a bandaid and bench the proven crap QB and throw the MAYBE out on the field to see what he's made of.

Yeah that

The Ginger Hammer 🔨 Is emulating Belichick in a number of ways.

Next man up

Enforcing the buy in mentality

Not giving away anything to the media.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

All three QBs in that camp rotated with the #1 offense and Cassel was the clear #3 from practices and Preseason games. Not even close to the same scenario. Peterman wasn't even performing better than Yates in camp and only was promoted to #2 after Yates failed so badly against MIN in the preseason opener. Nice try.

that is completely false. In no way, shape or form was Cassel the "clear #3." He started the preseason with the 1s and was the assumed starter for most of the offseason. Tyrod eventually won the job towards the very end of the preseason but even then Cassel was going tj be the 2. Whaley tried to get his boy EJ the backup role by letting Cassel go. Then after bringing him back Cassel was immediately placed ahead of EJ on the depth chart...Doug had to get his boy a jersey on Sundays so eventually Cassel was traded.

This team wouldn't make the playoffs this year if they had Joe Montana in his prime. If they're not going to win enough to make the postseason, then they might as well lose enough to get a top 5 pick.

What a simplistic fan perspective to take. Tyrod isn't great by any means, but saying he stinks isn't borne out by his actual performance. Sorry, but NFL teams don't think like fans do and they aren't going to play a QB who isn't better based on a maybe and then say we'll improve our draft position if it doesn't work out. It's flat out not going to happen. It's silly fan talk.

that is completely false. In no way, shape or form was Cassel the "clear #3." He started the preseason with the 1s and was the assumed starter for most of the offseason. Tyrod eventually won the job towards the very end of the preseason but even then Cassel was going tj be the 2. Whaley tried to get his boy EJ the backup role by letting Cassel go. Then after bringing him back Cassel was immediately placed ahead of EJ on the depth chart...Doug had to get his boy a jersey on Sundays so eventually Cassel was traded.

So what. Each QB rotated with the #1s just like I posted with each having a chance to start a preseason game.

What a simplistic fan perspective to take. Tyrod isn't great by any means, but saying he stinks isn't borne out by his actual performance. Sorry, but NFL teams don't think like fans do and they aren't going to play a QB who isn't better based on a maybe and then say we'll improve our draft position if it doesn't work out. It's flat out not going to happen. It's silly fan talk.

Oh great. Another one who thinks he knows what NFL coaches and GMs think.

What I opined wasn't what I thought the Bills will do. It's what was wish they would do.

Super Intendent Charlmers!

:lol :lol:

They need it. The NP ballwashing is getting out of hand. He isnt the best qb in his draft class let alone the roster.The kid is impressive but nowhere near ready to start over Tyrod. Remember when Tyrod didnt throw a TD in pre-season then bombed the Ej lovers to hell with a bomb to Harvin? Same things gonna happen when he starts this year.

First he has to get his eyes uncrossed and remember what planet he's on. Doesn't matter who you thing should be The Guy, first concern is always his health. That concept seems to get lost as everybody takes one side or the other.

Joe Mon-Tayne-ya?

Just for the record, The Great Nate has completed 54% of his passes, with. 5.74 ypa, 1 TD, a 75 rating and the longest completion I think was 22 yards in the air.

It's going to be a long year.

Just for the record, The Great Nate has completed 54% of his passes, with. 5.74 ypa, 1 TD, a 75 rating and the longest completion I think was 22 yards in the air.

NFL defenses would try to take away Shady, blitz the bleep out of him, and dare him to beat them over the top.

We've only given Tyrod 2 years.

He needs 6 or 8 more. It's only fair, with 'because' as the clear reason.

Given enough time, along with unlimited resources, it will be proven that Rex sure can come close to picking 'em.

:lol: He has this season at most. That's it.