Hopes vs expectations for tonight?

I do, playing is the only way you get ready. This get ready from the bench BS is that, BS. We don't have a HOF QB here tutoring him. Look the kid needs to play and play with the ones. We need to know he can develop into the 10+ year backup we need him to be.

Our real QB comes in next years draft, I get it. But I am sick of watching a gimmick Athlete try to be a QB. 17 years we have had crap at the QB position pushed on us. I wish to God they cut TT's ass in the offseason, but they didnt. At least let Peterman get some real quality reps with better players to solidify the backup job

Tell Aaron Rogers

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell Aaron Rogers

Or tell that 6 th rounder who sat for four years behind Flacco and still needed remedial " Three step drop" training at the beginning of his seventh season.

I agree TT doesn't suck. He is a gimmicky , mediocre QB who will not get us where we need to be on a consistent basis.

Starting NP at some point hastens the process by showing us what we have and getting him experience. It also puts us in a higher position in the draft( most likely).

TT doesn't do any of that. He MIGHT squeak out a 9-7 season, we miss the playoffs and .... what ? What does that do???

Edited by Buffalo Boy

so speaking the truth about you, is being an internet tough guy?

I knew society was becoming soft but you take it to another level.

What a contribution to society you are. Bet your one of those guys that think getting thrown through a table is cool. Edited by MAJBobby

Hopes:

Every Buffalo Fan enjoys the game

No injuries

The new offense impresses every Buffalo Fan

The Defense plays as expected

Expectations

The Board will be another Buffalo Fan VS Buffalo Fan regarding football knowledge and player evaluation esp the QB position

The offense struggles due to the OL play

RCB position is not resolved

GO Bills

All about Tyrod for me.

Tyrod making NFL level throws in the pocket, has some semblance of chemistry with Zay Jones.

Want to see a much improved pas protect from the O-Line.

Too bad Matthews can't play a bit.

You can make the playoffs with a flawed QB. The Bills are not good / talented enough in other areas to make this happen though. Certainly not in 2017.

Yes however that is the exception, not the norm.

Too bad Matthews can't play a bit.

Agreed. He is the true unknown in the WR room if he starts the season slow & out of sync we are in trouble

I HOPE Nate Peterman emerges as s QB that rivals the best in the league.

I EXPECT the team to look unsteady, and poorly coached on both sides of the ball.

I'd be surprised if the D looks that way and especially with Ryan Mallett in the lineup this evening.

Hopes:

Every Buffalo Fan enjoys the game

No injuries

The new offense impresses every Buffalo Fan

The Defense plays as expected

Expectations

The Board will be another Buffalo Fan VS Buffalo Fan regarding football knowledge and player evaluation esp the QB position

The offense struggles due to the OL play

RCB position is not resolved

GO Bills

I like the hopes.

Your Comment that "Defense plays as expected" does not fit in hopes though. :nana:

Hope to see the O line show a much better Pass protection.

Hope TT sits in newly secured pockets and executes some timing patterns. looking like he is getting a feel for the new Offense.

See some wide receivers not named Zay Jones show something and then repeat it.

Vlad slips on that mat that Emotionally watered down tonight, falls on his azz, and is booed enough he quits football( Thanks Unstable !! )

Safeties look strong and cohesive. Starting to feel the Hyde Poyer thing. Got Some Mojo Working.

exp

running game looks very good and strong between tackles.

TEs play well.

Zay looks good.

ST reduce penalties by alot.

Defense looks steady all around starting with the front Lines

Raven have been rebuilding their Defense to be dominant. Preseason stats show that ( i read comments about the stats ).

I think they bring A game like Philly did the first half.

prayer?

Just stay healthy

Edited by 3rdand12