Chiefs at Seahawks Tonight on CBS at 8 PM ET

I'm going to watch this regular season dress rehearsal to take a look at how KC is shaping up for the regular season since the Bills have their #1 pick in '18. A secondary reason might be to take a look (worship at the alter for some) at the future HOF inductee Patrick Mahomes.

I'm going to watch this regular season dress rehearsal to take a look at how KC is shaping up for the regular season since the Bills have their #1 pick in '18. A secondary reason might be to take a look (worship at the alter for some) at the future HOF inductee Patrick Mahomes.

Thanks for posting, didn't know this was on!

Chiefs seem poised to take a step back. 20th offense last year and they lose Maclin right? Didn't add first round talent that will come in right away. If that defense takes a step back they coukd lose some games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiefs seem poised to take a step back. 20th offense last year and they lose Maclin right? Didn't add first round talent that will come in right away. If that defense takes a step back they coukd lose some games. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their DST also scored an absurdly high number of times, and with Tyreek Hill as the #1 WR and getting less opportunities to return, that should only help them regress to lower numbers. Plus, the AFC West has been hyper competitive for years now. I'll be cautiously optimistic, too.

Their DST also scored an absurdly high number of times, and with Tyreek Hill as the #1 WR and getting less opportunities to return, that should only help them regress to lower numbers. Plus, the AFC West has been hyper competitive for years now. I'll be cautiously optimistic, too.

Right on cue.

DeAnthony Thomas has something to say about that.

Definitely hoping they take a step back.

I though Mahomes looked pretty poor tonight. He is sailing passes.

I don't know why the hell some of you guys are saying he looks poor?

He seems like he has a ton of talent and can makes all the throws necessary to succeed in the NFL. I think this kid has star potential written all over him.

He seems like he has a ton of talent and can makes all the throws necessary to succeed in the NFL. I think this kid has star potential written all over him.

Maybe. But tonight he looked like a rookie QB. Made a few good throws, made a few bad throws, decision making was spotty, footwork was bad. There's been a lot of guys with raw physical talent that didn't cut it. We'll see. But star potential? Not quite yet.

In an alternate reality where we drafted Mahomes, you would watch the same performance from him as a Bills QB and be calling him a bust already. It's two freaking preseason games and you think he has star potential!?!?