Telling comment by Sammy

ksm27

They have the 2016 Buffalo Bills recieving corp without the run game and with a lesser qb. I am safe to assume that 2nd round pick is in the 30's.

And you know he is lesser how? Let's compare Tyrod 17 to Goff 16 and see how it stacks up.

Here comes the hyperbole alert!! You can't have 3 times the TDs as turnovers and lead top 10 scoring offense both years as a starter and "suck." This is the kind of dribble and nonsense that has ruined this board and it's sad. If you want to say "limited" or "not good enough" you may be able to make that argument. "Suck" and "Rudy" are just not true. They are opinions that aren't true because facts say otherwise.

Facts state this is and always was a LeSean McCoy's team

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another nothing burger. Thanks!

It most certainly is not a nothing burger. It was as about as clear of an indirect criticism of T.T as you will see, which is not new to anyone who has been paying attention over the years.

Watkins-Woods-Kupp-Austin is a strong WR corps. If Goff takes "the next step," that second rounder we got might not be as good a pick as we were hoping. Still a big "if."

You aint lie breh.

That defense is stacked. It really does hinge on Goffs development.

It most certainly is not a nothing burger. It was as about as clear of an indirect criticism of T.T as you will see, which is not new to anyone who has been paying attention over the years.

Not really, considering Watkins was the only WR Tyrod would throw 50/50 balls too and let him go up there and get it consistently, so that contradicts that nothing burger.

In today's LA Times, Sammy said the following about working with Rams QB Jared Goff: "The more reps you get with him, the more he can trust you and the more comfortable he is with throwing the ball to you, Watkins said. [its great] to have a guy that doesnt even look your way, just look the safety off and throw you the ball, because he depends on you to be at the right spot.

As compared to...

Did Sammy watch Goff last season? He made Christan Hackenburg look like Tom Brady.

In today's LA Times, Sammy said the following about working with Rams QB Jared Goff: "The more reps you get with him, the more he can trust you and the more comfortable he is with throwing the ball to you, Watkins said. [its great] to have a guy that doesnt even look your way, just look the safety off and throw you the ball, because he depends on you to be at the right spot.

As compared to...

I get the statement but I think it's obvious we know Goff has talent but Watkins should wait till he sees him in a legit game. Goff was horrible game time...

I get the statement but I think it's obvious we know Goff has talent but Watkins should wait till he sees him in a legit game. Goff was horrible game time...

Regardless of game action...he's probably still doing things in regards to passing that TT isn't. The honest truth is that Taylor struggles with the fundamentals of passing and reading a defense.

Great guy and athlete with a great arm. Not a good passer, and never will be.

Edited by Crusher

Not really, considering Watkins was the only WR Tyrod would throw 50/50 balls too and let him go up there and get it consistently, so that contradicts that nothing burger.

That has absolutely zero to do with my comment.

A 50/50 ball is different than an anticipation throw which is what Sammy was saying.

It's great to have a guy

That's a tacit criticism of the last guy.

Edited by Magox

It's quite obvious the Bills are hoping to upgrade the QB position in next year's draft. Taylor works hard and does his best so I don't get all the bashing.

Working hard and doing his best is admirable, and makes him a role model; but let's not confuse effort with results.....hmmm I think I've heard that somewhere before....