White slavery

Trafficking and KP are imo linked to some degree

Those children are obviously being trafficked from somewhere

Absolutely they are. That's the stuff I had the hardest time with hearing, it was only second hand information and it tested my non-violent nature so I can only imagine what it does to those LEOs/attorneys/therapists/doctors who are dealing with it on a first hand basis. Goddamn heroes.

You can justify the exposure by not being too bothered and it's part of the job you signed up for. Some I've known have to get reassigned before their term is up. Family law caused a lot of friends to give up that specialty practice because it is brutal every single day.

Meh, you just have to have a really warped/morbid sense of humor and the ability to not get emotionally attached to the situation.

Oh, and a willingness to yell at stupidass clients - a lot.

Reminds me of a story recalled by a former coworker. And this former coworker was a left-leaning Central Planner / Needs of the Many Outweigh the Needs of the One type but not an SJW warrior.

He was a cable runner. I don't remember if he said he was running Coax or POTS, but he was a white guy running cable in the Hood. The denizens were giving him grief and throwing racial epitaphs his way and he recalled that one of them had said something about another generation or two the whites gonna be their bitches

Is that how you handle it Koko? What do you do for a living and how does that play into real experience in these matters, since you talk so tough????

Yes it is, and Family Court is about 60% of what I do for a living.

• 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I highly doubt that individuals being held in sex slavery at an Asian massage parlor were white.

These women/girls are brought over from Asian and held here in bondage.

Well I agree there.

more along the lines that sex slavery has been in America for a long time

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

My choice of wording wasn’t perfect. I was bumping my old thread on sex slavery for krafts incident 

why be such a curmudgeon about it

I simply made a statement and then defended it from your imperfect wording that said you were bumping it for the Kraft story, but it wasn't about the Kraft story.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I simply made a statement and then defended it from your imperfect wording that said you were bumping it for the Kraft story, but it wasn't about the Kraft story.

Krafts story may involve sex slavery or trafficking 

i made this thread on Sex Slavery 2 years ago because my great grandmother was abducted outside Ellis island and forced into sex slavery 

White slaves are nothing new. In fact it's arguable the first slaves were white -- though thats an argument that cannot be proven. 

Every race has been enslaved. A simple study of Haiti would burst this black-and-white idea of how slavery worked to your average American black person. Race relations are a product of modernity and of Darwinism. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Krafts story may involve sex slavery or trafficking 

i made this thread on Sex Slavery 2 years ago because my great grandmother was abducted outside Ellis island and forced into sex slavery 

That was an interesting story.