REAL Trade Proposal - Jerry Hughes

Domdab99

Not any of this ridiculous "trade Tyrod" crap.

My trade?

Jerry Hughes for a No. 2 and a body at WR or CB.

With Shaq and Yarbrough coming on, lets skew young and get rid of a guy who really didn't perform that great the last two years...granted, it was because of Rex's **** scheme, but it's still worthwhile to get something for him.

I like Jerry...but we really don't need him.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My trade?

With Shaq and Yarbrough coming on, lets skew young and get rid of a guy who really didn't perform that great the last two years...granted, it was because of Rex's **** scheme, but it's still worthwhile to get something for him.

How is that a real trade proposal? Yarborough hasn't played in a regular season game yet. Know how many All-Pros there were in training camp and preseason who did nothing once the regular season started? Tons of them...

You don't trade Hughes unless you know what you have behind him and right now we don't know anything....all we know is we have a guy who has looked good in training camp and preseason at this point.

My trade?

In a vacuum or a # 2 from a specific team with certain players in mind? If not, it's not a "real" trade proposal.

no tank...I just don't see Jerry being the last piece between the Bills and the playoffs this year, do you?

obviously

Well we're not going to make the playoffs this year so let's gut the team of good players and suffer through years of bottom feeding rebuilding? 17, 18, 19, 20, 21.......when does it end???? No thanks!

In a vacuum or a # 2 from a specific team with certain players in mind? If not, it's not a "real" trade proposal.

that's true lol

but i'm too lazy to go scout every team...who needs a good DE?

My trade?

We don't need him ? If there's anything positive that we can point to so far is our defense , actually our front 7 for that matter , and think we should trade him for a 2nd round pick ?

Our back field is a huge question mark , without a good pass rush we will get slaughtered