Atlanta's stadium will have a Chick-fil-A

Just Jack

Atlanta United soccer and other events.It's brilliant. Maybe they're teasing fans with the thought of delicious fried chicken sandwiches, Chick-Fil-A sauce and waffle fries so they want them even more?

Exactly! MLS has a pretty solid schedule and then the MANY, MANY other events. In addition to the upcoming Alabama/FSU game (trying to get tix to that without breaking the bank), they have a TON of other college games and bowl games, the SEC championship game, NCAA basketball tournament games and TONS of other stuff. The place books like crazy!

Exactly! MLS has a pretty solid schedule and then the MANY, MANY other events. In addition to the upcoming Alabama/FSU game (trying to get tix to that without breaking the bank), they have a TON of other college games and bowl games, the SEC championship game, NCAA basketball tournament games and TONS of other stuff. The place books like crazy!

That's why Buffalo should be looking at a dome for the next stadium.

have you ever been to a chic filet during lunch time or dinner?? or breakfast place is packed ALL the time. I think being closed on sundays isn't a bad thing lets everyone have a day off

There are reasons Chik Fil A is always packed.

Their sandwiches are the best fast food chicken sandwiches, the restaurants are always clean, service is prompt, and staff is always courteous.

I doubt they care about profits from this store- I think its all about advertisement.

They will cover their operating costs and turn a tidy profit the other six days of the week. Atlanta didn't build that stadium to host 8 football games and close it the other 357 days

Edited by /dev/null

That's why Buffalo should be looking at a dome for the next stadium.

Update: prices came down and my FSU grad son got a ticket for the Alabama/FSU game for $200. In addition to the NFL/CFB games, they play a ton of High School championship games there. They do an amazing job of keeping the place booked. The stadium should be SUPER amazing, and they've actually gotten on the list for a World Cup as a result. That would be AWESOME! (It's no Qatar, but we can try....)

If you guys want a chicken breast as tender as Chick Fil A, soak it in pickle juice for about 3 hours.

My friend worked at Chick Fil A years ago and said that's what they do.

I've done it and yes, it's pretty great.

I heard you like your pickle juice.

There's one in the Atlanta airport I seem to pass just about every time I'm there. When do I crave CFA? On those Sundays when I'm traveling.

when you're at the ATL airport hit Pappacito's....best Mexican food you'll ever have....or hit Pappadeaux's for great cajun....

when you're at the ATL airport hit Pappacito's....best Mexican food you'll ever have....or hit Pappadeaux's for great cajun....

Both places are right next to each other about 3 miles from my house. They have a HUGE full parking lot between them. That tells you something. As Yogi said "no one goes there any more, it's too crowded."

Political views?, WTH..

Wasn't trying to get off topic, but there are some who think patronizing Chik Fil A is making a political statement of sorts due to some highly publicized issues a few years back. Just wanted to clarify that my liking of Chik Fil A is strictly about the food , nothing else.

Wasn't trying to get off topic, but there are some who think patronizing Chik Fil A is making a political statement of sorts due to some highly publicized issues a few years back. Just wanted to clarify that my liking of Chik Fil A is strictly about the food , nothing else.

:thumbsup:

Why would they go into a football stadium where the vast majority of games are on Sunday?

Stadium is part of the World Congress Center, Atlanta's convention center, so there are a lot of events. Edited by Just Jack