Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

I wouldn't want that trashy statue representing my community. If they can find a place to drag it, all good. Has any community offered to take it?

It doesn't represent any community, and it's quite a nice statue.

Edited by sherpa

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Hitler liked dogs. Right. I felt like everything that took place on Saturday was like a massive outdoor episode of the Jerry Springer show. You had the KKK and Nazi skinheads on one side (the monument was just an excuse to hold a rally) and the BLM and Antifa groups on the other side who came their to incite violence against each other. I'm surprised their weren't more casualties.

I'd have paid for footage of it

I wouldn't want that trashy statue representing my community. If they can find a place to drag it, all good. Has any community offered to take it?

Grind off the name and put it in Fuller Park in Chicago to give the kids something to climb around on in between dodging bullets.

What is this suppose to mean? You think that's funny?

No I think it's a legitimate reply to your question as to where it should go. There are bigger fish to fry than worrying about about a statue of general who's been dead for a century and a half.

No I think it's a legitimate reply to your question as to where it should go. There are bigger fish to fry than worrying about about a statue of general who's been dead for a century and a half.

do not be sucked in to his vortex. He needs to be banned. He is the worst troll here

Exactly, tell that to the white supremacists and the murderers in their ranks

The "law" spent weeks trying to stop it, or more accurately, trying to prevent it from happening.

Your claim is complete bull ****.

If they wanted to stop it, or had orders to stop it, they easily could have. They learned absolutely nothing from the incidents in Berkeley earlier this year where Berkeley police were issued stand down orders and riots broke out as the police stood by and watched.

But you drove by this event so you know.

If they wanted to stop it, or had orders to stop it, they easily could have. They learned absolutely nothing from the incidents in Berkeley earlier this year where Berkeley police were issued stand down orders and riots broke out as the police stood by and watched.

But you drove by this event so you know.

But it's ok in Berkeley, don't you know. They're leftists, so OK.

President Trump began his Monday morning by taking to Twitter to bash the Merck CEO who stepped down from a White House advisory panel over the presidents failure to denounce white nationalism. Now that Ken Frazier of Merck Pharma has resigned from Presidents Manufacturing Council, he will have more time to LOWER RIPOFF DRUG PRICES! the president wrote of the pharma exec. Earlier Monday, Frazier, who is black, released a statement announcing his departure from a presidential panel in protest: Americas leaders must honor our fundamental values by clearly rejecting expressions of hatred, bigotry, and group supremacy, which run counter to the American ideal that all people are created equal, he wrote, adding that he has a responsibility to take a stand against violence and extremism.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-bashes-merck-ceo-for-quitting-wh-drug-council-over-extremism