36 members have voted

1. 1. Who makes Pro Bowl First

• Sammy Watkins
    • Any current or future Bills WR
  2. 2. What happens first?

• Sammy makes Pro Bowl
    • Bills make the Playoffs

Loaded questions are loaded btw

How is it loaded? Lol...people are taking about this being the right step towards the eventual playoffs while also saying Sammy can't complete a season. So seems like a legit question. And also the same people are saying Matthews is pretty good, and we did draft a promising young WR in Zay who now has a wide open shot at becoming the man here to go with this alleged franchise QB we are drafting next year.

So again, based on everyones comments...both questions seem pretty fair and literally posted out of real curiosity.

I don't think the first option is fair, how about a neither option for Watkins or Bills WR on roster making pro Bowl, no way Goff throwing to watkins will make Pro Bowl and we were last in the league in passing so i say neither.

Why? Sammy is a FA next year and can leave if Goff sucks to a team with a legit QB. We are also allegedly drafting a franchise QB next year to throw to our promising 2nd round WR we just took in Zay. And given all the hoopla everyone made about getting a 2nd rounder, you would think a 2nd round WR is a pretty good prospect.

So again, timelines seem similar don't they to hitting potential that is in both those questions...

Edited by Alphadawg7

How is it loaded? Lol...people are taking about this being the right step towards the eventual playoffs while also saying Sammy can't complete a season. So seems like a legit question. And also the same people are saying Matthews is pretty good, and we did draft a promising young WR in Zay who now has a wide open shot at becoming the man here to go with this alleged franchise QB we are drafting next year.

So again, based on everyones comments...both questions seem pretty fair and literally posted out of real curiosity.

Why? Sammy is a FA next year and can leave if Goff sucks to a team with a legit QB. We are also allegedly drafting a franchise QB next year to throw to our promising 2nd round WR we just took in Zay. And given all the hoopla everyone made about getting a 2nd rounder, you would think a 2nd round WR is a pretty good prospect.

So again, timelines seem similar don't they to hitting potential that is in both those questions...

Oh I thought this was a this year type of thing. Ok I'll go with a Bills WR when we draft Josh Rosen next year, Zay Jones will then be our Pro Bowler since there is no way the Rams can let Sammy walk without a contract after giving up a 2nd round pick for him and Goff just seems like he's having a rough time picking up the NFL caliber playbook imo.

Oh I thought this was a this year type of thing. Ok I'll go with a Bills WR when we draft Josh Rosen next year, Zay Jones will then be our Pro Bowler since there is no way the Rams can let Sammy walk without a contract after giving up a 2nd round pick for him and Goff just seems like he's having a rough time picking up the NFL caliber playbook imo.

No I just meant what happens first in general...didn't mean just this year.

Goff is an interesting one for sure...not sure what to make of him yet, but one thing is for sure is he got a stable of weapons now. Watkins, Austin, and Woods are a pretty good trio. And they got a real good looking rookie TE in Everett, he's a guy people are sleeping on and they I think he's gonna surprise some people. Add in Gurley and good D, and the kid is setup to rise this year, now its a matter if he can. That OL is an issue still, but they have enough weapons to help over come that now, so should be fun to see Goff finally get a shot to be the man this year.

I could care less if Sammy makes a pro bowl. I care about the Bills winning.

If Sammy re-signs in LA and helps them to have much more success over the course of his career than what Beane/McDermott & the Bills are able to accomplish, then maybe I'll care.

But if the Bills ultimately build a successful team under Beane and McDermott, it won't matter to me if Sammy is a perennial all pro.

I wish the kid success, anyway. I just wish the Bills more success. lol