Are you ready for some Peterman????

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you cut Yates for Kaepernick... and would cutting Yates benefit us regarding a compensatory pick... was he one of the 7 qualifying free agent signings?

Given the desire to remove any aspect of circus from Buffalo, I suspect Pegs would not be interested. That aside, yes, there is no planet on which Yates would give us a better chance to win. I'd take RG3 over him. I'd bring back Thad Lewis over him.

Yates blows and Peterman looked okay against guys who will not be in the league in September. Tyrod goes down and the Bills are bleeped in 2017.

Playing with guys that wont be in the league in September. Goes both ways. And yes, Yates needs to go. Pick up another camp hand in his stead.

Peterman looked poised for a raw rookie. That's a big first step.

I agree the kid did good and this was a good first step. I wish him luck and hope he takes Tyrods job sooner then later. I don't expect much from this team this season. In my opinion this teams best bet is to position itself for next seasons draft and go all in on drafting the top QB. I'd love to see Peterman steal the starter roll this year and take this team to the playoffs but sadly I'm thinking thats way to big of a longshot so Im more about next seasons draft and Tyrod shown the door. 2018 draft can't come soon enough.

I agree the kid did good and this was a good first step. I wish him luck and hope he takes Tyrods job sooner then later. I don't expect much from this team this season. In my opinion this teams best bet is to position itself for next seasons draft and go all in on drafting the top QB. I'd love to see Peterman steal the starter roll this year and take this team to the playoffs but sadly I'm thinking thats way to big of a longshot so Im more about next seasons draft and Tyrod shown the door. 2018 draft can't come soon enough.

Not gonna happen and is there butter on that roll?

Does Peterman not remind you more of Rob Johnson than Doug Flutie? It's like he has the physical traits of Rob, with Doug's personality and brains... Maybe he's what we need to break the curse!!! It's kind of like how Hank Jr blended old style country music to rock n roll...

Doug's personality? So he's a Mass hole?

Not gonna happen and is there butter on that roll?

Give Tyrod back to back 3 and outs during the season and watch how fast this staffs thinks about using Peterman over Tyrod. When the pressure is on and the game is on the line Tyrod is on the bench after consecutive 3 and outs. Don't be so sure of the Tyrod wagon those wheels have come off before and sadly I expect it to happen again.

As for the roll, butter it up buttercup.

Edited by xRUSHx

Give Tyrod back to back 3 and outs during the season and watch how fast this staffs thinks about using him over Tyrod. When the pressure is on and the game is on the line Tyrod is on the bench after consecutive 3 and outs. Don't be so sure of the Tyrod wagon those wheels have come off before and sadly I expect it to happen again.

As for the roll, butter it up buttercup.

Dream on. Tyrod's by far the best QB on the team and Peterman isn't close to being ready for real NFL game action. Taylor will start for the team unless he gets injured.

Dream on. Tyrod's by far the best QB on the team and Peterman isn't close to being ready for real NFL game action. Taylor will start for the team unless he gets injured.

Sadly I agree but sadly it doesn't matter this team isn't going anywhere this season. I would love to see the new QB Peterman trying over the same failed QB in Tyrod we had to watch fail the last two seasons. Peterman would make it a new experience to watch and hope for, with Tyrod I have zero confidence in any big wins. I'm ready for a new era sadly we got another season of the Rex era with Tyrod still as the starter.

Sadly I agree but sadly it doesn't matter this team isn't going anywhere this season. I would love to see the new QB Peterman trying over the same failed QB in Tyrod we had to watch fail the last two seasons. Peterman would make it a new experience to watch and hope for, with Tyrod I have zero confidence in any big wins. I'm ready for a new era sadly we got another season of the Rex era with Tyrod still as the starter.

Tyrod's not a perfect QB, but he's easily the best on the team. So you want to throw a rookie who's not ready for prime time just for ***** and grins? You can forget about that because McDermott and company are trying to win games.

Yeah, he's light years ahead of Peterman. It's actually comical that people can't see that. Barring an injury he will start all 16 games. If he gets hurt for a little while I hope that they roll with Peterman.