This Thread Is For Obama Administration Misdeeds And Lies

37 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And how do you think that ends?  You think Obama and the Clinton machine just peacefully fade off in to the sunset?  You think their personality cults - who already think we're facing a Nazi coup - would let them?

HRC would apologize again, and Obama would blame everything on someone else again.  Neither fades off into any sunset, but you'd think they're smart enough to keep their mouths shut from here on out and let their supporters form a protective ring around them. 

6 hours ago, westside said:

You punched in a little late this morning! At this rate you're going to lose your cushy libbot job! 

Ha ha, but I should have figured that I too would become a conspiracy theory. I join the FBI, media, scientists and 3/4 of the civilized world in the underhanded and unfair attack upon Trump and the GOP 

44 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And how do you think that ends?  You think Obama and the Clinton machine just peacefully fade off in to the sunset?  You think their personality cults - who already think we're facing a Nazi coup - would let them?

:doh:

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ha ha, but I should have figured that I too would become a conspiracy theory. I join the FBI, media, scientists and 3/4 of the civilized world in the underhanded and unfair attack upon Trump and the GOP 

:doh:

I was just saying to myself what a pleasure it was to not have you here today. Oh well.

Reminder:

Sean DavisVerified account @seanmdav 1h1 hour ago

It sure is weird that a campaign with no candidate and no election paid so much money in 2016 to the law firm that funneled cash to Fusion GPS to hire foreign spies to attack Trump.

Obama’s Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Secretly Paid Fusion GPS In 2016

Since April of 2016, Obama's campaign organization has paid nearly a million dollars to the law firm that funneled money to Fusion GPS to compile a dossier of unverified allegations against Donald Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

Obama ran one of the most ethical and law abiding administrations ever. 

Trump is a criminal boss running a racket out of the oval office (hush money, payments from corporations, threats against American companies, payments from foreign nations, election interference from foreign governments undermining our democracy) . And the Republican Party is backing him to the hilt with members of the party trying to undermine (Obstruct justice?) the investigation and no one in the party trying to stop this. Shameful!