Watkins is hurt

Oh great. What does this picture tell us about our QB situation?

The funny thing is, no one else really seems to call out the fact that Sammy has to make absurd grab after absurd grab.

We all oh and ah about how nice the catch was, but literally in skell watkins has to make unreal grabs.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea how Watkins ends up, but the constant comparisons to Julio Jones based on their both not being able to stay on the field for 3 seasons is pretty funny.

Take a serious look at the two players through 3 seasons, then tell me in what way(s) are they dissimilar?

Take a serious look at the two players through 3 seasons, then tell me in what way(s) are they dissimilar?

Only way they are

1. One Has an actual QB

2. The Other Not so much

Julio averaged 100 yards per game in year 3. Sammy 50.

So you pick the season that Sammy is hurt i see to fit your agenda what did Julio AVG when he was out with his foot?

It was sarcastic dude. Get a grip. That ball could have been "thrown" from a machine, a QB or a receivers coach.

Get a grip? And what i said is wrong how?

You said the picture was an indictment of our QB's accuracy and yet you don't even know who threw the ball in the first place. Geez dude.

And what did i say is wrong. We have QBs with accuracy issues dont we? Jesus who needs to get a grip god forbid you say something wrong about this team with some people

And what did i say is wrong. We have QBs with accuracy issues dont we? Jesus who needs to get a grip god forbid you say something wrong about this team with some people

You said the picture told a story. But how did it tell a story if you don't even know who or what threw that one ball in a practice? If that ball came out of a machine how on Earth does it make a statement about the accuracy of our QBs? If Yates threw it, what does it say about Peterman?

Get a grip.

Julio is above and beyond Watkins. Watkins is a bust.

just for accuracy sake

after 3 season and yes both having the same injury

Julio Jones 54-959 79-1198 41-580 Also had an offense that was throwing it over 600 times a season

Sammy Watkins 65-982 60-1047 28-430 We do not

they are very comparable at the same point of their career, Watkins needs to step forward and he knows it. I'm not predicting a monster 1800 yd season like Jones had with 140 receptions. First we don't throw it enough for that even if Sammy went crazy. I do think he's a 1200 yard receiver for a string of years starting this year at 24 years old

You're extrapolating that one receiver who can't stay on the field so far, will go on to have a great career because another receiver who couldn't stay on the field did, is as asinine as the notion that Watkins is already a bust. It might be more asinine.