Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

the 2 trombone players in this clip are acquaintances of mine through my son. Both top NYC session musicians this being just one of their gigs. Darius the black with dreads tours regularly with people like Macklemore and Gwen Stefani. 

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

BLAM what a great song.  Inspired by the lyrics thread. and what a lyric it is LOL omgosh those guys had quite the vocabulary didn't they?

I think the girl in this clip is FLY I love her dance style and reaction to hearing this song for the first time. YOU GO GIRL with your cute pink floyd shirt on.

Edited by muppy

On 2/17/2024 at 7:12 AM, muppy said:

BLAM what a great song.  Inspired by the lyrics thread. and what a lyric it is LOL omgosh those guys had quite the vocabulary didn't they?

I think the girl in this clip is FLY I love her dance style and reaction to hearing this song for the first time. YOU GO GIRL with your cute pink floyd shirt on.

Great song. Love this cover:

• Shocked 1

5 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

Great song. Love this cover:

whoa totally different more spooky dark heavy vibe in this version. The chorus vocal change was cool.  You often post music Ive never heard gracias for that 🙂

• Thank you (+1) 1

I am touched blessed and honored to be tagged in the socal fall into the ocean thread. This chit is serious. But still there is laughter. and the internet. Thank God. @ExiledInIllinois

gracias amigo 🙂 uno para usted.

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1