Bills blamed for the Kardashians on the Smack Off

A caller on Jim Rome's Smack Off just blamed the Bills for the Kardashians. He claimed that if the Bills didn't stink back in the day, they wouldn't have been able to draft O.J. Simpson. He said O.J. met Nicole in Buffalo. If he hadn't met Nicole, he wouldn't have been accused of killing her and there would have been no trial. And we would have never been subjected to the Kardashians.

Did O.J. meet Nicole in Buffalo?

According to Biography, O.J. met Nicole in Beverly Hills at the Daisy Club. Didn't say anything about Buffalo.

A caller on Jim Rome's Smack Off just blamed the Bills for the Kardashians. He claimed that if the Bills didn't stink back in the day, they wouldn't have been able to draft O.J. Simpson. He said O.J. met Nicole in Buffalo. If he hadn't met Nicole, he wouldn't have been accused of killing her and there would have been no trial. And we would have never been subjected to the Kardashians.

Did O.J. meet Nicole in Buffalo?

Here's your 1st hint: A caller on......

There's a post that's been ciriculating the internet for about a year laying it all out. I don't feel like googling it but it wasn't an original thought from him.

Not only that, but it has been well chronicled when and where OJ and Nicole met.

Isn't it the millions of people that watch their show at fault for making them relevant?

Bingo!

Not only that, it's also the type of people the Kardashians are.

I'm going to guess that Robert Shapiro, Johnny Cochrane, Barry Scheck, F. Lee Bailey, Carl Douglas and Peter Neufeld all had families as well. You don't hear about them or have sex videos purposely leaked to the internet.

Bingo!

Not only that, it's also the type of people the Kardashians are.

I'm going to guess that Robert Shapiro, Johnny Cochrane, Barry Scheck, F. Lee Bailey, Carl Douglas and Peter Neufeld all had families as well. You don't hear about them or have sex videos purposely leaked to the internet.

Imagine a leaked F. Lee Bailey sex tape...

I've seen this as a meme on FB. Complete fabrication. He was married to Margarite then. They even got the year OJ was Drafted wrong. We traded Juice in '78 to the 49er's. He retired the next season and moved to LA to start his movie career. Absolutely no connection to Nicole from his time in BLo.

I've seen this as a meme on FB. Complete fabrication. He was married to Margarite then. They even got the year OJ was Drafted wrong. We traded Juice in '78 to the 49er's. He retired the next season and moved to LA to start his movie career. Absolutely no connection to Nicole from his time in BLo.

Got OJ's draft year wrong too if this is the one.

19642526_1442073212553001_47961920377439

I don't believe that the Kardashian's were discovered because of the OJ Trial. The girls were all quite young at the time. I always thought it was the marriage to Bruce Jenner that brought them into the Hollywood spot light. Does anyone know?