Training camp practice will be live-streamed on BB.com

They mentioned this morning on WGR that they are doing that for tonight's practice. Anyone know if that is all practices or just the night ones (where you need a ticket)? Have they ever done that before?

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills to live stream on buffalobills.com

Bills fans, interested in watching press conferences and other major Bills events live? We’ve got you covered!

Kicking off on Thursday, July 27 from Bills Training Camp, presented by Connors & Ferris, ‘Bills Live’ will allow you to stay connected with the team. Streaming on buffalobills.com and the Bills Mobile App, presented by M&T Bank, fans will be able to watch each of head coach Sean McDermott’s Training Camp press conferences live.

Additional live streams will take place during the following Training Camp practices:

• July 27 at 5:30 p.m.
  • August 1 at 8:45 a.m.
  • August 4 at 5:30 p.m.

Bills to live stream on buffalobills.com

Bills fans, interested in watching press conferences and other major Bills events live? Weve got you covered!

Kicking off on Thursday, July 27 from Bills Training Camp, presented by Connors & Ferris, Bills Live will allow you to stay connected with the team. Streaming on buffalobills.com and the Bills Mobile App, presented by M&T Bank, fans will be able to watch each of head coach Sean McDermotts Training Camp press conferences live.

Additional live streams will take place during the following Training Camp practices:

• July 27 at 5:30 p.m.
  • August 1 at 8:45 a.m.
  • August 4 at 5:30 p.m.
Ty for posting the link. Im not very PC saavy...especially from my phone lol

Is it just the press conferences or the whole practice? Article wasn't clear to me.

I think it's just stretching and a portion of individual drills. From what I've heard it is not the entire practice.

Edited by Bangarang