The Tyrod Taylor Question

Tyrod needs 4 years of the same WRs and an All Pro o-line before we can pass judgement.

Tom Brady has had one of the best O lines in the NFL year after year and has had Eddleman healthy for every game. But for TT, who is no Tom Brady, he has to play well with injuries, weak protection, scrub WRs and so on.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fanboys"-you mean those supporting the starting QB because some of us want to win the game. nasty poster. not fooling me. Nothing has changed.

We all want The Bills to win but blindly refusing to see a player for what they really are in the face of mounting evidence to the contrary is called obsession.

Tom Brady has had one of the best O lines in the NFL year after year and has had Eddleman healthy for every game. But for TT, who is no Tom Brady, he has to play well with injuries, weak protection, scrub WRs and so on.

Excuses. NE plug and plays WRs and OL the entire time Brady has been there why because he elevates others play.

We all want The Bills to win but blindly refusing to see a player for what they really are in the face of mounting evidence to the contrary is called obsession.

TT is a low end NFL starter and a very good backup. Nothing more. Obsession is calling for a rookie who has played in bits of two preseason games to replace him at this point. that is obsession.

I've heard all these same things when EJ was starting. You can't seriously watch Tyrod play and be content with him going forward. There's just no way. He's a stop gap. Nothing more. Expecting him to become something he's never been after 6 years in the NFL is just being naive. You're not going to respond with what our record is when he starts are you?

Edited by Bangarang

Excuses. NE plug and plays WRs and OL the entire time Brady has been there why because he elevates others play.

he has had one of the best O lines year in and year out. and Eddleman has been his go to guy for years now, and never misses a game. But injures and poor pass protection, losing his number one WR, that's excuses.

Tom Brady has had all those things also...all Qb's face these issues to some degree at some point. Brady adjusts and gets rid of the ball quicker or finds a weakness to exploit...whatever it takes to pull it out.

Excuses, excuses, excuses...

TT is a low end NFL starter and a very good backup. Nothing more. Obsession is calling for a rookie who has played in bits of two preseason games to replace him at this point. that is obsession.

Don't think I said anything about Peterman. But now that you bring it up . . .

Which is why the Bills are stupid not to invest in the best offensive line possible. O-line importance is way underrated. Give a guy time to throw and even a Dak Prescott will look great.

he has had one of the best O lines year in and year out. and Eddleman has been his go to guy for years now, and never misses a game. But injures and poor pass protection, losing his number one WR, that's excuses.

Plug and play look at the roster turnover at OL. A QB can elevate OL play happens all over the league. Same with WR play. But jo not here because we have a BU starting every year. Sorry not playing with the TT excuses this year you either **** or get off the pot in year three

If it continues like year one and two 2018 and the new rookie QB cant get here fast enough

Edited by MAJBobby

Edelman missed a huge part of the 2015 season, and Gronk can't stay on the field...what are you talking about?

And Brady had a poor line that season also but still made it to the title game against Denver...that's why they brought back their old Oline coach that retired the year before.

I've heard all these same things when EJ was starting. You can't seriously watch Tyrod play and be content with him going forward. There's just no way. He's a stop gap. Nothing more. Expecting him to become something he's never been after 6 years in the NFL is just being naive. You're not going to respond with what our record is when he starts are you?

Here...i'll do it for him.

Over 4500 yards and 30 TD's and 15-14 as a starter. With a better defense, the Bills wouuld have made the playoffs.

How'd I do?

A low end starter and a very good back up is far better than anything EJ will ever be in the NFL. TT is good for 7-9 win seasons. that is all. he was the best option for 2017. But you won't be happy till he's off the roster, so let's get him off the roster then, and start Peterman against the Jets. We either have a gem draft pick, or a 2-14 season.... I bring up TT record and NFL stats because they are not terrible.

Tom Brady has had all those things also...all Qb's face these issues to some degree at some point. Brady adjusts and gets rid of the ball quicker or finds a weakness to exploit...whatever it takes to pull it out.

Excuses, excuses, excuses...

Tom Brady is the best QB to ever play the game.

Edelman missed a huge part of the 2015 season, and Gronk can't stay on the field...what are you talking about?

And Brady had a poor line that season also but still made it to the title game against Denver...that's why they brought back their old Oline coach that retired the year before.

Over 4500 yards and 30 TD's and 15-14 as a starter. With a better defense, the Bills wouuld have made the playoffs.

How'd I do?

3000 passing in a league that everyone does that. Would have could have blah blah.

New year same tired excuses

Maj dont you think its kinda unfair to use that as an example?

I mean....yeah every team would like to have a Tom Brady

I didnt bring up Tom Brady the other guy did.

I can do it for any QB. Steelers HORRIBLE OL for years Does Ben make them look better than they are.

The excuses are tired John

How'd I do?

3000 passing in a league that everyone does that. Would have could have blah blah.

New year same tired excuses

One trick posters?

How'd I do?

They would have made the playoffs in 2016 with a better defense. But TT is responsible for all the woes on the Bills, right?

I didnt bring up Tom Brady the other guy did.

I can do it for any QB. Steelers HORRIBLE OL for years Does Ben make them look better than they are.

The excuses are tired John

then go down to the corner store and get us an elite, HOF QB. Otherwise TT has been the best option for now. that's no excuse, that is what it is.

They would have made the playoffs in 2016 with a better defense. But TT is responsible for all the woes on the Bills, right?

then go down to the corner store and get us an elite, HOF QB. Otherwise TT has been the best option for now. that's no excuse, that is what it is.

And i can criticize his play because that and dont have to listen to the same tired excuses for said play.

By year three starting he should be able to hide some pass protection flaws with quick reads and throws.

Specially in an offense that has quick reads and throws automatically built in