The Tyrod Taylor Question

This is just as bad as what you complain about with posters like crusher. You two are made for each other.

You have always started a bunch of threads about TT using exactly what you are complaining about. Look what Cain Fahey decided to post it makes TT sound good - let me start a thread.

The facts remain exactly as they have been for over 2 years now - TT is a very average to below average QB. You have used everything from combining his rushing yards to using rushing attempts to push how many pass attempts TT has, but in the end it is always the same.

TT can make some very limited throws, but he is not good enough to be a long term starter. will he start the season for the Bills - Yes. Will he finish the season for the Bills - Probably Not.

Many of us watch the Bills along with as many other games on Sunday and Monday that we can. Some of us additionally watch other games we taped or have on game pass. I know what a good QB looks like and TT has not been that over 2 seasons as a starter and I do not expect much this year. I didn't before the Sammy trade and I don't now.

But you can take these stupid posts like this and stuff them because in the end - you and Crusher are exactly the same just opposite ends of TT.

The difference will be who will be on the right side of the debate, and I really like my chances.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference will be who will be on the right side of the debate, and I really like my chances.

Peterman has played a few quarters against third string in meaningless pre season games. the Bills are 15-14 when TT has played in real games that count.

After a vague comment in his news conference, Sean McDermott clarified to me that he is NOT considering a QB change for #Bills.

Edited by JM2009

Yes we alll know that you care more about being right then you do the team even winning

You have made that painfully obvious

Of course. He roots against TT and for the Bills to lose because of it. that is why we shouldn't even respond to him.

Peterman looked pretty good tonight

Against backups

All I'm looking at is how he reads the field, anticipates throws, how he moves in the pocket and feel for the pass rush, and if he can make things happen, and he checks all those boxes. His feel for the position and ability to scan and deliver passes on time is already better than TT.

Sorry... I see a better QB. TT may make more plays with his physical talent, but Peterman is a steady hand that can throw the ball all over the field and find guys with the ball.

Peterman may not be the answer, but he's more of what I want from my QB than TT. I would rather have him late in games when passing is paramount to winning.

After a vague comment in his news conference, Sean McDermott clarified to me that he is NOT considering a QB change for #Bills.

The fact that this needs clarification isn't a big positive for Taylor. I mean this wasn't exactly set up as a Wilson/Flynn situation and it's headed that way IMO.

Yes we alll know that you care more about being right then you do the team even winning

You have made that painfully obvious

You know nothing

Stop

Of course. He roots against TT and for the Bills to lose because of it. that is why we shouldn't even respond to him.

So follow you're own advice.

I've stopped responding to you...will you ever give up stalking me?

Peterman has played a few quarters against third string in meaningless pre season games. the Bills are 15-14 when TT has played in real games that count.

45]

Vic CarucciVerified account @viccarucci

Following

More

It's going to happen if things continue progressing the way they appear to be.

John was rooting against Peterman like 2 hours ago dude.

Not sure he's the guy you want to stand shoulder to shoulder with.

I can't believe John would do that. If he did, he was wrong to do so.

Than that mean the O line will be terrible in the regular season following this logic.

Coming from a poster who has already been suspended from the new board.

It wasn't a legit ban...I broke no rules.

They were just trying to calm the TT back and forths that were getting out of hand.

It's not like you making up lies about posters and refusing to apologize when it's proven that you were wrong.

Maybe Peterman turns into a gem draft pick in the future. For now, he is a rookie who has played in two pre season games against third stringers.

It wasn't a legit ban...I broke no rules.

They were just trying to calm the TT back and forths that were getting out of hand.

It's not like you making up lies about posters and refusing to apologize when it's proven that you were wrong.

I'm far from perfect and have supported TT quite a bit, and have never been suspended from the old or new board.

The line looked worse when TT was playing.

Wonder why?

TT was responsible for all the penalties too, I guess.

Maybe Peterman turns into a gem draft pick in the future. For now, he is a rookie who has played in two pre season games against third stringers.

He's also a guy who looked way more comfortable and poised in the pocket and delivering passes on target and on time.

Much as I want to use tonight's disaster as further proof we need a change at QB and even though Peterman had a better game than taylor, the O line and stupid penalties far outshadowed QB play. Taylor's not the one who should be losing his job after this mess.