Will the Bills wear red again this year?

The color rush jerseys are back for this season. For the third straight year the Bills play the Jets on Thursday night. The first time they played the Bills and Jets both wore their color rush colors. Apparently it was an issue for color blind people, so last year the visiting team was responsible for making other arrangements. This year, we will be the visiting team. I would have to think the jets will want to sell their own Green color rush jerseys and not go two straight seasons without wearing them. Will the Bills wear the red ones for another game? Will they just forget them this year? Maybe they will use the color rush game to go all white with the AFL's or maybe they will create a totally new all white one to wear against the jets?

I realize that not everybody cares about this sort of thing and it's really has nothing to do with the performance of the team. I guess I am just curious if anyone has heard anything about it?

Would they use the All-Blue uniforms? That wouldn't be color rush though, it would just be the alternates wouldn't it.

That would still be color rush. The Titans just wear their light blue jerseys and pants.

I assume the Bills would wear white and maybe just change the facemasks to white for the game.

It would be cool (if they do have to wear white) if they somehow got an exception to make a 90s era away color rush uniform, like the giants have. I realize you probably have to submit the new jerseys earlier then now, but maybe considering the nfl has put them in the position of playing the same team all 3 years and the clash of green and red, they would allow it.

Assuming it's allowed re: colorblindness, would love to see all-reds IF the 90's red helmets are included. Red pants, red jerseys, and red helmets.

How about just the 90's uni's? :)

I mean it's such a big part of a proud history... I never saw the purpose of this "color rush" nonsense.

Would they use the All-Blue uniforms? That wouldn't be color rush though, it would just be the alternates wouldn't it.

The Bills have worn all blue at least once each year at home in the last few seasons.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz