"Tyrod is the Bills ____ best player?"

Favre might be slightly overrated but he is a top 20 qb of all time. There's very little that's similar to him and Tyrod. Tyrod is Alex Smith with a stronger arm and less touch.

I'm not saying they are similar as QBs, I'm saying they both did things that were both great and bad. Favre obviously did a lot more great things, than dumb things.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- get him on the edge with designed roll outs so he can see the receivers and dual threat take off and run

This, all day. I am convinced if he rolled out more, the offense would be at least 3 points better per game, if not more.

Yeah, thats a fair assessment. I always tend to look at Oline as a unit, because its not always what a single player does... sometimes a communication breakdown can make a player look like they missed, when they in actuality were in the right place and someone else may have missed a check or something. Hard to judge.

Kyle is fair though, he wasn't usually the one missing tackles. Zach Brown in the first half sure, but he was not very good in the 2nd half of the year.

I agree with you on Zach for what it is worth. I think the two players on the left of our o-line are both top half dozen in the league at their position. Flat out studs.

I agree with you on Zach for what it is worth. I think the two players on the left of our o-line are both top half dozen in the league at their position. Flat out studs.

I want to like Wood, but when Groy came in and we literally didn't skip a beat i wonder if he's really that talented anymore. Or maybe groy's just good?

Farve and the 2016 Bills = 11-5 or better team.

He would have eaten defenses souls with Shady and TD Mike setting the table imo.

We have diff taste in qb's. I love Farve

I hope you mean Farve in his prime.Not today's Farve. And I don't know how Farve fared with below average WR corps, because that is what the Bills had most of 2016.