Adolphus Washington arrest -concealed weapon Part II

I'm going to take the high road here. Don't you have a Klan rally that you're supposed to be at?

Nobody likes you, and your mother dresses you funny. Kick rocks, twatwaffle.

I'm sure the clan would be very accepting of some of my family members. You my friend are being a moron. The fact that people scream racism destroys threads. I'm sure this one is about to be closed again. Nothing racist was mentioned until you had to drag it in. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be interesting to see how the new regime handles this.

Well, this garbage is a tell-tale sign of the Rex/Whaley time period.

Injured players, questionable character...

I'm guessing things will change. I wouldn't be surprised at anything here, including a cut if the player is a moron.

The high road?

You're embarrassing yourself.

Let's not assume the worst, unless we're assuming an innocuous comment is an indicator of Klan activity. Then it's cool.

Now go get your !@#$ing shine box.

I haven't yet begun to embarrass myself, thank you. My posts in this thread (and the previous) focused on the particular individual and the specific incident. Your not so bright pal, and others, can't help but sway the discussion to the whole societal gun ownership debate. Even singling out particular cross-sections of professional athletes who are also gun owners. Why? We don't need you to drop any more hints...we all know who you're talking about, slick.

How did you get involved in this anyway? Now go away before I taunt you a second time!

I haven't yet begun to embarrass myself, thank you. My posts in this thread (and the previous) focused on the particular individual and the specific incident. Your not so bright pal, and others, can't help but sway the discussion to the whole societal gun ownership debate. Even singling out particular cross-sections of professional athletes who are also gun owners. Why? We don't need you to drop any more hints...we all know who you're talking about, slick.

How did you get involved in this anyway? Now go away before I taunt you a second time!

I believe the appropriate response to being told to get your shinebox is, "mother!@#$ing mutt!"