Article on why 2017 passing game can make giant leap forward

Did we make the playoffs we lost more game in year two. Under .500. He is an 8-8 QB at Super Best. Stats aren't crap unless you win and making the players aroun you better. Sammy was "like the passing game needs to get better", Rob Woods didn't even bother to try and resign. Again 8-8 his first year 7-9 his second year. Now you wanna give him the last Jets game 8-8 in two seasons. That is real good. David Carr is the one that is no good compared to Taylor.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He beat Denver, New Orleans he made the playoffs so what up. With no big name weapon. The big weapon he has is his armmmmmm. He will kill you with his arm. The DCs fear David Carr. They don't fear TT. TT can't even be in the same QB room with him and he is only two years in. I do not think it's ok to even try to compare.

New Orleans and Denver combined to be 16-16. Tyrod has a better record at 15-14 than the example that you used for "big wins." He has a receiver that has played in the Pro Bowl in each of his 1st 2 seasons (who was a top 4 pick), a running back back who played in the pro bowl in 1 of the last 2 seasons and another 1,000 yard receiver (who was a top 10 pick). Other than that he has no weapons.

Are you Jimmy Spags?

Did we make the playoffs we lost more game in year two. Under .500. He is an 8-8 QB at Super Best. Stats aren't crap unless you win and making the players aroun you better. Sammy was "like the passing game needs to get better", Rob Woods didn't even bother to try and resign. Again 8-8 his first year 7-9 his second year. Now you wanna give him the last Jets game 8-8 in two seasons. That is real good. David Carr is the one that is no good compared to Taylor.

what should the bills do about it this year?

He beat Denver, New Orleans he made the playoffs so what up. With no big name weapon. The big weapon he has is his armmmmmm. He will kill you with his arm. The DCs fear David Carr. They don't fear TT. TT can't even be in the same QB room with him and he is only two years in. I do not think it's ok to even try to compare.

I'm assuming you mean Derek Carr, but since when does he not have any weapons?

Amari Cooper and Crabtree are not big name weapons? Latavius Murray is not a weapon?

Crabtree and Cooper were both over 1000yd receivers, and Murray has been over 1000yd rusher.

Those 2 receivers are better than anything the Bills had last year, that's for sure. I'd take Shady over Murray though.

Man, your football takes are terrible dude.

6-10 and that's pushing it with the strongest BullDozer. We ain't beating Denver, Carolina, Miami(twice), Pats(twice), Falcons, Raiders, Jets once Chargers etc......... Md might even get fired for Taylor. We'll see guys we'll see.

They don't respect our passing game.

New Orleans and Denver combined to be 16-16. Tyrod has a better record at 15-14 than the example that you used for "big wins." He has a receiver that has played in the Pro Bowl in each of his 1st 2 seasons (who was a top 4 pick), a running back back who played in the pro bowl in 1 of the last 2 seasons and another 1,000 yard receiver (who was a top 10 pick). Other than that he has no weapons.

Are you Jimmy Spags?

Get ready to defend him this year when we are 4-12. Like the analyst say. La Vegas bookies all say it. Go and bet your life away with Taylor. But I agree with Vegas.

what should bills fans do about it this year?

Is this really an argument now? You guys all look so foolish with this.

I guess people's thoughts just fascinate me. How in the world did this guy come to these conclusions? Does he actually believe a lot of this? The Raiders have no weapons? I'm not even trying to prove him wrong. I legitimately am trying to understand his train of thought. It is so interesting to me that someone out there believes that the Bills would have a better chance in 2017 with Cardale Jones (whom I hold a special place in my heart for). There may literally be 1 person in the world, including Cardale, that believes this. It's like talking to the person that found an alien. I just want to ask questions.

Are you Jimmy Spags?

In the last two seasons we had Clay, Watkins, Shady, Woods, Gillisle. They made the Playoffs with D.Carr's arm. They fear D Carr. They don't fear TT.

I find it kind of ironic that you count Tyrod's 4 years sitting on the bench (where he threw a grand total of like 35 passes in that entire 4 years, and was learning a completely different system than the one he ended up starting in, in Buffalo), yet you make no mention of Jim Kelly's years as a starting QB in the USFL after college, before he ever started a game in the NFL.

Kelley was drafted in '83, but never played a game for Buffalo until '86. He spent those years starting for the Houston Gamblers, where as Tyrod spent 4 years sitting on the bench. So which one was more prepared to start their NFL career? It's debatable.

I don't know if Tyrod will get much better than he is now, but it's not impossible like you seem to think. He's only started in the NFL for TWO YEARS. Not 6. If this new system fits him better, it's very possible that he could take a step forward.

But even if he doesn't, he is a serviceable starting QB until we draft and develop a true franchise caliber replacement, which is what you seem to be completely ignoring....

If we dump Tyrod, tell us, who do we replace him with right now that would be as good, let alone better? And don't say Cardale...

Noogie whether or not we win more than 5 games this year won't be on tyrod. It'll be on the defense. Tyrod won 8 games then 7 games the past two years. If we are to improve on that it'll be with better defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the last two seasons we had Clay, Watkins, Shady, Woods, Gillisle. They made the Playoffs with D.Carr's arm. They fear D Carr. They don't fear TT.

I don't disagree at all that they fear Carr's arm more than Tyrod.

I don't think that anyone in the world would have taken the Bills receiving options over the Raiders in 2016.

Get ready to defend him this year when we are 4-12. Like the analyst say. La Vegas bookies all say it. Go and bet your life away with Taylor. But I agree with Vegas.

They weren't very accurate in 2016, so what makes you think they will be in 2017? http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-predictions-win-totals-las-vegas-gambling-2016-how-many-wins-patriots-051716

I guess people's thoughts just fascinate me. How in the world did this guy come to these conclusions? Does he actually believe a lot of this? The Raiders have no weapons? I'm not even trying to prove him wrong. I legitimately am trying to understand his train of thought. It is so interesting to me that someone out there believes that the Bills would have a better chance in 2017 with Cardale Jones (whom I hold a special place in my heart for). There may literally be 1 person in the world, including Cardale, that believes this. It's like talking to the person that found an alien. I just want to ask questions.

he really is a gift.