Article on why 2017 passing game can make giant leap forward

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude - you're not long for the TBD world. The crusade is old. It's a tired schtick. Just stop.

we were lucky to see if for years on the bbmb. he'll come back under new names, literally saying the exact same things. soon he'll be telling us we don't know anything because we only watch bills games...wait for it.

I wanna let it be known how I feel. Unless we get Cardale in there we are sorry. Now tell me who can we actually beat this year with Tyrod???

wait...what? are you serious?

Md might loose his job if he leaves Tyrod in there for that long. You'll see how the Media reacts specially the Buffalo writer. Which hate Tyrod.

honestly...what the !@#$ are you talking about?

He beat Denver, New Orleans he made the playoffs so what up. With no big name weapon. The big weapon he has is his armmmmmm. He will kill you with his arm. The DCs fear David Carr. They don't fear TT. TT can't even be in the same QB room with him and he is only two years in. I do not think it's ok to even try to compare.

You said comebacks, didn't you? Oakland never once trailed against Denver.

New Orleans finished 7-9. Don't see how that's considered a good team if the Bills aren't.

Ok guys Tyrod is gonna take us to the Super Bowl y'all happy with me like. He is the best we are going 12-4 win our division beat Brady (twice), Miami (twice), Denver, Carolina, New Orleans, Raiders, San Diego, chiefs. Thanks to the one and only Tyrod Taylor. HHAPPY!!!

Ok guys Tyrod is gonna take us to the Super Bowl y'all happy with me like. He is the best we are going 12-4 win our division beat Brady (twice), Miami (twice), Denver, Carolina, New Orleans, Raiders, San Diego, chiefs. Thanks to the one and only Tyrod Taylor. HHAPPY!!!

come on man. everyone is just showing you why your reasoning is wrong, and you throw a tantrum? most feel that tyrod is not the long term answer. he's an inexpensive, short term answer for this year unless he really shows us something we haven't seen yet...something i'm guessing most feel won't happen. just relax and see what happens this year. stop being so upset.

This simply isn't how this works.

How what works? Math?

And Tyrod fans need to be careful trying to throw Roman under a bus. It is Roman's offense that has allowed Tyrod to post the numbers he has and the offense to have the success it had.

There was no such thing in Buffalo as an "Anthony Lynn offense". There was a Lynn called offense but the plays and the design was still Greg Romans. Lynn changed the way he called the run game in live action and supposedly slimmed down the weekly gameplans from where Roman had them but it was all Roman's offense.

I agree. Roman's offense was never a problem. It was his game preparation/planning and play calling. I'm sure that's why he was fired.