NBA 2017-18

• 2 weeks later...

King James roared last night and took it to the Raptors, even with 5 rotation Cavs sitting out.

Sitting here in Toronto waiting for the ax to fall in the second round, enjoy the dancing and swag for the regular season gentlemen....

During the broadcast the Toronto TV colour announcer suggested Cleveland could tank a few games to finish 4th and play the Raptors second round, the play by play quickly changed the topic.

On 3/26/2018 at 10:30 PM, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Anyone see how Fultz played? I am still confused by the whole thing.

He started off very rusty, but wound up finding his stride.  If he gets his court legs, this team will make some noise in the playoffs. This is a fun team to watch

On 3/26/2018 at 10:30 PM, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Anyone see how Fultz played? I am still confused by the whole thing.

For his 5th game, very well. He immediately made the bench unit better by creating shots for others. 8 assists off the bench in limited minutes, with a lot of them being generated by his driving ability.

He is going to be just fine. Still waiting for him to attempt a 3-pt shot to assess how that is coming along.

Edited by Fetou

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m convinced that Brad Stevens could win 40 games rounding up the best 5 at the local Y... 

they are mouthing off huge in Toronto while barely ahead of a Celtics who don't have a player who could start for the Raptors at the moment....