NBA 2017-18

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

———

LeBron put on his game face for the 4th and that was that tonight.

I was saying earlier today that Playoff Lebron is near impossible to defend. I don’t think they are a great team but he’s the game changer and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them in the finals again. However, I don’t think they beat anyone out of the West in a 7 game series. I think it will be GS but Rockets and OKC have a chance. 

Full deal.

The LA Clippers have agreed to trade All-Star forward Blake Griffin to the Detroit Pistons, league sources tell ESPN.

The Clippers will receive Tobias Harris, Avery Bradley, Boban Marjanovic, and a first-round and second-round draft pick, league sources say.

The Clippers are also sending Brice Johnson and Willie Reed to Detroit alongside Griffin, sources say.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

20 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I would hate to see him go to the GSW.

i am a huge fan of the GSW, i just love the way they play the game. Liked them signing KD. 

This would just render the rest the NBA playing for 2nd place and absolutely ruin interest..only goal would be to go undefeated in entire NBA season. 98-0 would be a hella record.

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

i am a huge fan of the GSW, i just love the way they play the game. Liked them signing KD. 

This would just render the rest the NBA playing for 2nd place and absolutely ruin interest..only goal would be to go undefeated in entire NBA season. 98-0 would be a hella record.

No competitive balance would lower fan interest.  I'd love to see him go to a young team like the 76ers instead. 

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No competitive balance would lower fan interest.  I'd love to see him go to a young team like the 76ers instead. 

100% agree..Wizards fan first and foremost, but love watching the GSW play as well. Would not watch if they sign Lebron, Wizards or any other NBA game