NBA 2017-18

1 hour ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

That sucks! I grew up a hardcore Knicks fan in the 90s, lost interest for most of the 2000s with how they have run that franchise into the ground. KP had me watching games again. Huge blow.

he looked like he had mono out there for most games recently, a 7 game road stretch drains any joy out of playing the game.

mend him and rest him for next season, let The Beez start and take over the ruckus!

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Woj bomb!

Danny Ainge lights up a cigar, Red Auerbach style...

When I first saw this I thought it was a terrible trade.  However it does clear a ton of cap for the Lakers.  Maybe they will be able to go the 2 max guys route this off season now.  I actually believe this might happen now after doubting it all year.

I will call that IT goes back to Boston next year for peanuts.  This has to have been a very humbling year for him.  Wonder if he recaptures the magic or continues to struggle.

5 minutes ago, section122 said:

Wow they are blowing up that team!!!  LeBron has to be leaving this offseason right?

Well the Lakers can certainly go after him now. But i think they are blowing it up for Lebron. They got much younger and more athletic today which they sorely needed around Lebron.  

Dwyane Wade just traded back to Miami too!

Raptors sit in the catbird seat today, but their first real playoff opponent will elbow DeRozan in the mouth and he'll slip and slide into oblivion, like Vince Carter (after Oak wasn't there to protect him)

52 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Raptors sit in the catbird seat today, but their first real playoff opponent will elbow DeRozan in the mouth and he'll slip and slide into oblivion, like Vince Carter (after Oak wasn't there to protect him)

Lol. Looked pretty good vs Boston

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Well the Lakers can certainly go after him now. But i think they are blowing it up for Lebron. They got much younger and more athletic today which they sorely needed around Lebron.  

Yeah Hood is a great piece.  I don't know if this will work as they have created almost an entirely new team around LeBron and Love and I guess JR lol.  I am interested to see how quickly they can gel together.  I don't know that these moves keep LeBron but they at least did something with that cancerous locker room.

Starting 5?  George Hill, JR Smith, LeBron, Love, Tristan

Small Ball George Hill, Clarkson, Hood, LeBron, Love

Big Lineup Clarkson, Hood, LeBron, Love, Tristan

I guess I like these moves better than I thought.  Might be enough to still win the East but still no shot at GSW imo.

2 hours ago, section122 said:

Yeah Hood is a great piece.  I don't know if this will work as they have created almost an entirely new team around LeBron and Love and I guess JR lol.  I am interested to see how quickly they can gel together.  I don't know that these moves keep LeBron but they at least did something with that cancerous locker room.

Starting 5?  George Hill, JR Smith, LeBron, Love, Tristan

Small Ball George Hill, Clarkson, Hood, LeBron, Love

Big Lineup Clarkson, Hood, LeBron, Love, Tristan

I guess I like these moves better than I thought.  Might be enough to still win the East but still no shot at GSW imo.

The West is so much better than the East. Rockets vs GS will be great, can’t sleep on OKC either. 

2 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Isaiah still waiting on that Brinks Truck.

He may not start in LA because of Lonzo and his agent is pissed. He said if he’s not going to start then they can just buy him out. Poor guy’s value has plummeted between his injury and everything that went down in Cleveland. 

It’s really stupid after fouling Korver on a 3 attempt to get a T whining about the foul as well

4 in the bank

goid work by he Cavs winning with 7 tonight

special thanks to the Atlanta broadcast for reducing the game on my screen to 1/3 while people were taking up the the first 83 seconds of second quarter action

why does the NBA think I want the beginning of a quarter ruined for a pointless interview hogging half the screen

Edited by row_33