Lesean doing Yoga

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoga is great for RB's. I think Bruce Smith used to take dance or yoga or something to stay agile. I think dance to keep his footspeed/coordination.

I just got a visual of a 6,4" 280 # DE in a pink leotard pirouetting

Yoga is great for RB's. I think Bruce Smith used to take dance or yoga or something to stay agile. I think dance to keep his footspeed/coordination.

Sean Alexander was a big proponent as well Edited by Over 28 years of fanhood

My physical trainer son to trains pro athletes says Yoga is really good because it works muscules you cannot get to effectively in a weight room without stressing them......

Yoga is really theraputic (sp) at the same time......and athletes need "down time" where they are not stressing their bodies year round

oh......

and the chicks dig it

Herschel Walker was a ballet dancer, never lifted weights, and did 3000SU/500PU per day as his routine... I thought that was pretty funky.

...wasn't he "teasingly" yipping about a comeback at 53?....probably in better shape than guys 1/2 his age.....

....freaking kid was a beast.....another one was Bo...hip necrosis cut his NFL career short............

Bo Jackson was a cape away from being a super hero. Tell Shady to grab Marcel and bring him to yoga, too. I want 16 dominant games from Marcel this year. If he does that, the Bills will win more than half of them.

you old farts are missing out.

even just breathing exercises and grounding the body help in the everyday.

pranayama, baby

It really is something I want to try. I'm slightly concerned because sometimes it wipes her out for the day, but I average about 10 hours of tennis a week she doesn't do. I'd do hot yoga, and just lay on the mat sweating....

It really is something I want to try. I'm slightly concerned because sometimes it wipes her out for the day, but I average about 10 hours of tennis a week she doesn't do. I'd do hot yoga, and just lay on the mat sweating....

it can be as intense as you choose.

I just do basics to help specifically with my back issues. One of my wonderful Daughters was in training for nearly 400 hours and has her cert now. She is also a Health wellness trainer who focuses on Nutrition. Incorporating strength and flexibility via Yoga to get the holistic health up to par for women. seems to work.

Of course i have no options but to do as she tells me....

But engaging in multiple disciplines is the way to go for overall health these days.

Shady probably gets more chicks with Yoga too

it can be as intense as you choose.

I just do basics to help specifically with my back issues. One of my wonderful Daughters was in training for nearly 400 hours and has her cert now. She is also a Health wellness trainer who focuses on Nutrition. Incorporating strength and flexibility via Yoga to get the holistic health up to par for women. seems to work.

Of course i have no options but to do as she tells me....

But engaging in multiple disciplines is the way to go for overall health these days.

Shady probably gets more chicks with Yoga too

I can lay on the mat in heat, sweat, and occasionally roll over. Then build up...I'm actually a big believer, but non-practitioner.