Vacationing in NY

section122

Is that place any good? We drive right by it all the time on our way back and forth to CNY. Always tempted to stop, but the name is kinda weird. Sounds like a gay strip joint or something.

It's my favorite restaurant.

Fantastic food. Fantastic service. Can't go wrong with the lunch. Salad bar is amazing. Great steaks for dinner, as well. Love it there.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that place any good? We drive right by it all the time on our way back and forth to CNY. Always tempted to stop, but the name is kinda weird. Sounds like a gay strip joint or something.

Why do you think gugny suggested it?

It's my favorite restaurant.

Fantastic food. Fantastic service. Can't go wrong with the lunch. Salad bar is amazing. Great steaks for dinner, as well. Love it there.

Well, alrighty then! I'll have to make the stop there some time. We used to stop at this little cafe all the time on route 64...I think it was in Charleton. Cafe 64 I think it was called. They had great sandwiches, paninis, pastries. Never go back there after I almost had to break the owner's face. Let my 3 year old daughter pee her pants, and wouldn't let her use the bathroom until my wife paid for something. I would have hurt him, but my wife was there.

Well, alrighty then! I'll have to make the stop there some time. We used to stop at this little cafe all the time on route 64...I think it was in Charleton. Cafe 64 I think it was called. They had great sandwiches, paninis, pastries. Never go back there after I almost had to break the owner's face. Let my 3 year old daughter pee her pants, and wouldn't let her use the bathroom until my wife paid for something. I would have hurt him, but my wife was there.

Damn, what a jerk.

Incidentally, the Log Jam is where Mead and I met each other in person for the first time. Love happens at the Log Jam.

If you're gonna be vacationing around the Rochester area I highly suggest staying at the Cadillac Hotel. Its the best spot in town.

Best part is you can usually find a vacancy.

I worked in a nearby building, we would watch them take at least 2 or 3 bodies out of there a week.

Best part is you can usually find a vacancy.

I worked in a nearby building, we would watch them take at least 2 or 3 bodies out of there a week.

Once or twice a year, when I'm really bored, I'll check out the Yahoo reviews. Always good for a few laughs.

When I was younger I had to deliver pizzas there once and awhile. I always made sure to have my knife on me.