New data shows Tyrod/the offense was better than you thought

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, he's refusing to acknowledge the very poor Falcons defense in the Super Bowl.

They gave up 31 points in 17 minutes. He wants to only focus on Matt Ryan's sack.

He calls others out for only looking at the facts that fit their agenda meanwhile doing just that in almost every one of his posts. He replies to every post directed at him unless it's a post in which he can't spin to his agenda. Easily top 10 most oblivious posters I've seen on this board since 2001.

He's literally saying the offense is the reason the Falcons lost the Super Bowl. It's incredibly mind boggling.

Not trying to be too critical because we've "known" each other for awhile but seriously JM.....you've really been posting nonsense in this thread.

446 is an opinion, it's not objective.

Dorkington's post highlight's using real stats, not opinion. Sorry.

I said yes. can't you read? post 446 is just an opinion? lol One unit in each of those games when it was on the line-can't you read, again?

I can't read? I guess you can't read the part where it's just a yes or no answer...that's it. You didn't do that...you went on and on.

Yes 446 is just an opinion and you just have just proven you don't know the difference between subjective and objective. You really don't.

Game on the line LOL? Really? Because the Falcon's punted on that series where Ryan took the sack. Which means the Pats got the ball back. Which means in order for them to tie the game, they need to score a TD and 2 point conversion. What unit couldn't prevent the Pats from doing that? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't the offense.

Sure do. Myself and other posters put up quite a bit of proof to posters like Old School that post misinformed statements over and over and over again themselves. yet you are silent on that type of "over and over".

Ummm, which one's would that be?

This one :wallbash:

or this one :wallbash:

:w00t:

Edited by old school

He calls others out for only looking at the facts that fit their agenda meanwhile doing just that in almost every one of his posts. He replies to every post directed at him unless it's a post in which he can't spin to his agenda. Easily top 10 most oblivious posters I've seen on this board since 2001.

He's the biggest hypocrite on this board.

Well, you are one of the most arrogant, I'll give you that. it's terrible. And again what agenda-the facts back up that TT while not great, is not the main reason the Bills missed the playoffs in 2016. The majority of posters agree with me.He's good enough till better comes along.A person like old school posts no facts, just blurts out statements and then doesn't respond, when myself, and a few other posters prove he is wrong. And yet no comments on posts like his, from you and a couple of others that have a problem with mine.

I can't read? I guess you can't read the part where it's just a yes or no answer...that's it. You didn't do that...you went on and on.

Yes 446 is just an opinion and you just have just proven you don't know the difference between subjective and objective. You really don't.

Game on the line LOL? Really? Because the Falcon's punted on that series where Ryan took the sack. Which means the Pats got the ball back. Which means in order for them to tie the game, they need to score a TD and 2 point conversion. What unit couldn't prevent the Pats from doing that? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't the offense.

I'll give you a hint-run the ball and go up by 11. game is over. Why was that the main topic all week from every sports media site i read?

The conclusion and interpretation of the stats is an opinion. Jesus dude...seriously?

let's see you and a few others in this thread give Dorkington credit for the stats he found and put together and maybe, just maybe, give TT some credit that he is really not the main problem with this football team. Say" hey our starting QB isn't great, but he is good enough till better comes along. he's the best option for 2017. let's fix some bigger problems on this roster and see what the Bills can do" That's all most of us are saying. Just common sense here folks.

the thing is, the guy he's directing his posts towards really doesnt "get it" i dont think.

but i agree there's no reason to keep repeating it. peoples minds are made up. personally, after reading his posts recently, i'd rather go beat my head on a brick wall for a couple hours rather than try and discuss anything with old school...... so i think the parties involved just need to move on.

I should give up, esp when some actually support Old School on this. very telling.

Well, you are one of the most arrogant, I'll give you that. it's terrible. And again what agenda-the facts back up that TT while not great, is not the main reason the Bills missed the playoffs in 2016. The majority of posters agree with me.He's good enough till better comes along.A person like old school posts no facts, just blurts out statements and then doesn't respond, when myself, and a few other posters prove he is wrong. And yet no comments on posts like his, from you and a couple of others that have a problem with mine.

I'll give you a hint-run the ball and go up by 11. game is over. Why was that the main topic all week from every sports media site i read?

Okay I get it....in your mind there was no other way for the Falcons to have won that game. Run the ball in that last series was the only way they could have won it. They couldn't have won the game any other way or any other time in that game.

Giving up 34 points isn't the defenses fault.

If the Bills gave up 31 points in 17 minutes with a 25 point lead.......I'm sure you wouldn't have blamed the defense.

Edited by Teeflebees

The percentage that Atlanta wins the game after kicking the FG are very high. That whole week the big question was why didn't Atlanta just run the ball. I'm sure after the game, your friends, family etc. said the same thing. If you actually didn't say the same thing, I don't know what to say. really don't. Or do you act this way in real conversations. hope not. But there is always one.

You keep trying to prove an unproveable point all because your internet ego has trouble with not being right about every little thing.

Sure do. Myself and other posters put up quite a bit of proof to posters like Old School that post misinformed statements over and over and over again themselves. yet you are silent on that type of "over and over".

I guess you're just more annoying about than others.

You keep trying to prove an unproveable point all because your internet ego has trouble with not being right about every little thing.

Yet we can jump all over Taylor for not finishing games off?

Why is JM's point so hard to understand when the QB/ game manager ultimately is going to shoulder a big part of the loss.

Use the clock up and the Pats can't win...