With the 11.5 cap room, what do the Bills do now?

JM2009

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/6/12/15725762/buffalo-bills-cap-space-after-jeremy-maclin-signs-with-baltimore-ravens-11-5-million?utm_campaign=buffalorumblings&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

"Make no mistake about it — missing out Maclin is a big loss for the Bills in June. Sure, they likely didn’t envision the veteran wideout would suddenly be on the market, but he met with them first, had many ties to the team, and Buffalo could’ve met his presumed contract demands.

Essentially, Maclin appeared to be falling into the Bills lap, and he would’ve been a welcome addition to Buffalo’s less-than-stellar receiver group that’s loaded with question marks."

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/6/12/15725762/buffalo-bills-cap-space-after-jeremy-maclin-signs-with-baltimore-ravens-11-5-million?utm_campaign=buffalorumblings&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

"Make no mistake about it — missing out Maclin is a big loss for the Bills in June. Sure, they likely didn’t envision the veteran wideout would suddenly be on the market, but he met with them first, had many ties to the team, and Buffalo could’ve met his presumed contract demands.

Essentially, Maclin appeared to be falling into the Bills lap, and he would’ve been a welcome addition to Buffalo’s less-than-stellar receiver group that’s loaded with question marks."

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/194236-bills-get-more-cap-space-today-6-2-17/page-5?do=findComment&comment=4402700

You sound like the guy who complains when he gets a ticket for driving 65 MPH in a 25 MPH zone. :lol:

Foxx was a huge Whaley guy on the BBMB. And EJ guy. He didn't/doesn't like TT. He once made a thread to call everyone chicken littles for wanting Whaley and the FO fired. I called him out on it numerous times after.

Foxx was a huge Whaley guy on the BBMB. And EJ guy. He didn't/doesn't like TT. He once made a thread to call everyone chicken littles for wanting Whaley and the FO fired. I called him out on it numerous times after.

lol. you are pathetic. what in the !@#$ does that have to do with what 26CornerBlitz said to you?

i'll cue you in... nothing, nothing at all.

Here's what we do with the cap space: patiently wait to see who gets released, who gets injured/what needs develop, then spend it wisely. Maclin would have been a nice addition who could have helped the team, but he has some question marks and may not have been worth using a substantial portion of our remaining cap space. It's OK to have a few dollars in the bank for a rainy day.

oh and get your facts straight in that pea. the chicken little thread was about the bandwagon jumpers (you know about that, right?). and i really wasn't a big EJ guy, though i do admit to being a strong supporter of Whaley and i still am.

:)