With the 11.5 cap room, what do the Bills do now?

JM2009

Foxx was a huge Whaley guy on the BBMB. And EJ guy. He didn't/doesn't like TT. He once made a thread to call everyone chicken littles for wanting Whaley and the FO fired. I called him out on it numerous times after.

You have a hard time letting pointless stuff go... Really, who cares what someone did on a message board a while ago.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why this thread is not closed already. Title that has nothing to do with the post, and a post which is clearly just a "look at me" attempt by someone rather than posting in the proper thread.

Edited by MDFan

oh and get your facts straight in that pea. the chicken little thread was about the bandwagon jumpers (you know about that, right?). and i really wasn't a big EJ guy, though i do admit to being a strong supporter of Whaley and i still am.

:)

And I explained to you at the time that there is no such thing as a Bills bandwagon jumper anymore. Why would there be? better go back in time to the 90's for that. And if you like Whaley that much-continue with your pic of him in your avatar that you had on the BBMB.

I dipute the "less then steller" thing

it really falls on what happens with Sammy Watkins......who when healthy is a blue chip number1 receiver type guy.......even had we got Macline he would have not held Sammy's jock when it comes to ability.

Zay Jones looks to be one of those high catch numbers guys.......one of the things I worried about was Holmes not getting on the field because of Maclin.....I think Holmes is a very good number 3 type guy.

Then behind them you have veteran guys like Tate and Streater

Not sure why this thread is not closed already. Title that has nothing to do with the post, and a post which is clearly just a "look at me" attempt by someone rather than posting in the proper thread.

The title is what the link is about.

I dipute the "less then steller" thing

it really falls on what happens with Sammy Watkins......who when healthy is a blue chip number1 receiver type guy.......even had we got Macline he would have not held Sammy's jock when it comes to ability.

Zay Jones looks to be one of those high catch numbers guys.......one of the things I worried about was Holmes not getting on the field because of Maclin.....I think Holmes is a very good number 3 type guy.

Then behind them you have veteran guys like Tate and Streater

I am looking forward to seeing what Holmes can do..

You have a hard time letting pointless stuff go... Really, who cares what someone did on a message board a while ago.

When said poster follows my posting, waiting to jump on it.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/6/12/15725762/buffalo-bills-cap-space-after-jeremy-maclin-signs-with-baltimore-ravens-11-5-million?utm_campaign=buffalorumblings&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

When said poster follows my posting, waiting to jump on it.

Ya have to let the past garbage go.. No use on harping about it.. Its another new era.. Hopefully they get it right this time.. If not, oh well.. At least i can still enjoy Fishing..

That is who he is.

You think he'd catch on as two other "duplicate" thread were locked.

Not stalking just observing.

Just like a million other posters did.

A million? Ok Donald thanks for the clarity.

That is who he is.

You think he'd catch on as two other "duplicate" thread were locked.

Not stalking just observing.

A million? Ok Donald thanks for the clarity.

mmm yeah. Many of the sigs were quotes from other posters on many sigs. better go after all of those previous BBMB posters for that.

Self righteous pack of tool boxes,no one cares about the BBMB it was a pile of ****. Engage in football discussions and stop lowering the total IQ of the board with this high school level of bickering.

Weren't you on the BBMB? I seem to recall the same name.Could be wrong.

Self righteous pack of tool boxes,no one cares about the BBMB it was a pile of ****. Engage in football discussions and stop lowering the total IQ of the board with this high school level of bickering.

don't fool yourself, this place is no different