Sabres & NHL 2017-18 - Entry Draft on June 22

1 minute ago, Like A Mofo said:

Dahlin and Svechnikov will do very well for either Montreal, Detroit, the NY Rangers, or the Chicago Blackhawks. Bettman has to be salivating with 4 of the Original 6 in the lottery, and will need this because these teams are always on NBC.  Who will Buffalo get 4th is the real question.

BBFS is real!

On 4/13/2018 at 5:51 PM, Fadingpain said:

I associate our classic uniforms with total mediocrity and sucking as a franchise.

Our current pathetic state fits in nicely with the old fashioned uniforms we are currently wearing.

F-it!  Go back to the white/red/black, but get a better logo.

And I'm guessing a lot of people associate the black and red with Adelphia and the Regis family.  That's not something many will want to revisit.

2 hours ago, Like A Mofo said:

Dahlin and Svechnikov will do very well for either Montreal, Detroit, the NY Rangers, or the Chicago Blackhawks. Bettman has to be salivating with 4 of the Original 6 in the lottery, and will need this because these teams are always on NBC.  Who will Buffalo get 4th is the real question.

wouldn't that be Buffalo's luck?   Please let us win the lottery

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I copied the link and began to post this yesterday and then thought, you know what, who cares.  Figured someone would post it eventually.  But it's like the Bills getting their regular "oops, our bad" letter from the league regarding officiating. 

Edited by ricojes

So, Ryan O'Reilly is nominated for the Lady Byng? Shouldn't loving the game all the time be a qualifier? As good a two-way player as he is, as good a special teams player as he is, I would have no problem if JBots shipped his whiny, loser ass out of town. 

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Lol they won’t win the lottery.

Remind me of the last time the Sabres won the lottery?

Pierre Turgeon and Gilbert Perrault are the only times I can recall the Sabres picked first overall- pre lottery days.  Then they came up with that anti-sabres draft rule.  This just might be the 3rd time in the past 4 years we get screwed again after having worst record in NHL

5 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You cannot misspell the name of the great #11 without paying the consequences. ;)

12 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Immediate fan card revocation!

I was using the spelling of the post above mine.

19 minutes ago, bbb said:

I was there.  Can't believe it's 25 years! 

I cant either. I was in town for a wedding on the Saturday of Game 4 so  went to game 3, which was also an awesome game.

Will never forget the wedding..was at the GI Holiday Inn when that joint was still nice. Girl from Niagara Falls, hubby from Boston. So pretty much a 50/50 split of guests. All the young guys were in the bar watching the game instead of being in the ballroom dancing and partying, and then even the older guys starting coming in..so somehow she got them to set up a TV in the ballroom for period 3 and overtime.

Nothing sweeter than watching than watching that game with a bunch of Boston fans!!!!

40 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I cant either. I was in town for a wedding on the Saturday of Game 4 so  went to game 3, which was also an awesome game.

Will never forget the wedding..was at the GI Holiday Inn when that joint was still nice. Girl from Niagara Falls, hubby from Boston. So pretty much a 50/50 split of guests. All the young guys were in the bar watching the game instead of being in the ballroom dancing and partying, and then even the older guys starting coming in..so somehow she got them to set up a TV in the ballroom for period 3 and overtime.

Nothing sweeter than watching than watching that game with a bunch of Boston fans!!!!

That might have been even better than being at the game!