UDFA WR Daikiel Shorts

• 4 weeks later...

pepperoni rolls - an Ohio valley staple!

Reminds me of the pizza rolls we used to get when the bars closed. Take a raw medium peperoni pizza, fold it in half, cinch the end, and deep fry to artery-clogging perfection.

Reminds me of the pizza rolls we used to get when the bars closed. Take a raw medium peperoni pizza, fold it in half, cinch the end, and deep fry to artery-clogging perfection.

Sounds like John and Mary's pizza rolls - I grew up in the Southtowns and those were a classic

Sounds like John and Mary's pizza rolls - I grew up in the Southtowns and those were a classic

If I had a nickel for all of the translucent paper bags I woke up next to in college, I'd be a rich man.

Edited by Tenhigh

WVU product Daikiel Shorts is getting a lot of buzz from OTAs. Any WVU/Big 12 fans out there familiar with him? Kind of excited about his chances.

Bills UDFA WR Daikiel Shorts has strong chance to crack 53-man roster

https://t.co/9NA2CxO80l

West Virginia related recipes also welcome

Roadkill Festival recipes? Or Moonshine recipes?

I can start off by telling you to make sure you have a nice, weathered boot sitting out on the front porch so you can drink your moonshine out of, lmao!

I grew up in the Southtowns too (Orchard Park Rd) - John and Mary's subs, oh man were they good. I'm guessing they used Costanzo's bread.

Remember Kamar Aiken? UDFA 2011. Great in practice, great in pre-season games, then cut. Went on to be a serviceable receiver with the Ravens, now with the Colts.

Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda.

...and Namann Roosevelt is lighting it up in the CFL..................

Color me unimpressed.

The vid shows he's got quick reflexes. Not amazingly quick reflexes but quick enough I suppose for the NFL.

What about his speed? Agility? Hands? Cutting ability? Route running? Quickness off the line? Character? Discipline? Work ethic? Jumping ability? Elusiveness? Combativeness?

I hope he proves to be better than the typical UDFA.

• 3 weeks later...