Maclin better than Keenan Allen?

basically what i am hearing so far is Maclin is a solid (higher up) WR2 or a very low end WR1

I would say Maclin is better than a low end WR1. I would say he's a solid WR1, very good WR2. He's been a WR1 his whole career, so pretty hard to label him a low end WR1.

No really what is the purpose of this absurd question? I had to go look and see if Allen had been released or something

Lol...I actually just assumed Allen had been released based on this out of the blue thread title making it seem Bills have a choice

Edited by Alphadawg7

Cooks may break a single season record this year.

For what? The Pats have too many mouths to feed for that. Cooks, Eldemam, Hogan, Mitchell, Gronk, Allen, Amendola/Hawkins.

Lots of hungry faces. Brady might break the completion percentage record. Whatever that is.

For what? The Pats have too many mouths to feed for that. Cooks, Eldemam, Hogan, Mitchell, Gronk, Allen, Amendola/Hawkins.

Lots of hungry faces. Brady might break the completion percentage record. Whatever that is.

Bradford broke it last year. I feel like Bree's usually has it though.

i appreciate the compliments on my thread lol

hahaha, I meant thread title. I will edit mine correctly. Just meant it implies both are free to sign with us because it's so out of the blue and it wouldn't shock anyone if Allen was cut due to injury history.