Do all Bills fans hate Gronk?

Me neither

I don't know people I hate. It's not that hard. To hate peoples principles or actions is fairly easy.

People I don't know personally, but, I hate to name a few....

Kevin Costner (but love most of his movies)

Donald Trump

Chris Rock

Oprah

Nikki Minaj

Samuel L Jackson (but love most of his movies)

Mariah Carey

Tom Brady (but think he is very good at football)

Russ Brandon

Rex Ryan

Kevin Spacey (but love most of his movies)

I've worked on set with some of these people. I haven't worked with Costner, but he has a pretty good rep for being OK to be around, politics notwithstanding.

Some that I have worked on set with:

Sam Jackson? KING DOUCHE!!!

Mariah Carey: BATSH*T CRAZY

Rock & Spacey: TOTALLY COOL

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I "hate" that the Bills did not take a chance on a local boy and that he turned out to be one of the best at his position in years. But I understand it was a risky gamble because of his injury history. The Pats were the team with the balls that took a chance and threw the dice, and they won. The odds were not good, but they won big.

And that the Bills drafted Torell Troup instead who ended up barely playing in the league due to a back injury just adds insult on top of it.

Spent $100,000 at a bar just recently.

Thanks for the breaking news Intel Mr. Schefter.

Oh wait, we all knew that. Good thing he saves his 9mil NFL checks and only spends his endorsement money.

Also, that's like 1% of his salary. To a guy that makes 100k it would be like spending 1,000 on his buddies bachelor party. Not a big deal, really.

Edited by likei've

Thanks for the breaking news Intel Mr. Schefter.

Oh wait, we all knew that. Good thing he saves his 9mil NFL checks and only spends his endorsement money.

Also, that's like 1% of his salary. To a guy that makes 100k it would be like spending 1,000 on his buddies bachelor party. Not a big deal, really.

Taxes make me sad. :(

Gronk is nothing but a buffoon. He is a very talented TE, but there ain't much goin on upstairs. Hard to hate somebody that stupid.

And your long list of Einstein's playing pro sports includes....

Gronk is nothing but a buffoon. He is a very talented TE, but there ain't much goin on upstairs. Hard to hate somebody that stupid.

He's smarter than what he appears. He hasn't spend a cent of his salary money. He also is very smart about dunkin' his donut if you catch my drift.